When do I get my certificate(s)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do I get my certificate(s)?

Early in March, FTDNA received my sample, and early in April, I got my yDNA results. I have yet to receive my mtDNA results (requested in the same initial order) due to re-testing.

It is not clear to me whether I will get a certificate for each of yDNA and mtDNA, or not. It is also not clear to me when I am supposed to receive them. Does FTDNA normally send them both at the same time, and is therefore waiting until the mtDNA results succeed?

Originally posted by lgmayka
    Early in March, FTDNA received my sample, and early in April, I got my yDNA results. I have yet to receive my mtDNA results (requested in the same initial order) due to re-testing.

It is not clear to me whether I will get a certificate for each of yDNA and mtDNA, or not. It is also not clear to me when I am supposed to receive them. Does FTDNA normally send them both at the same time, and is therefore waiting until the mtDNA results succeed?

give it time

Comment

I either forgot about the certificates, or I didn't read that I was getting certificates.... They just arrived in the mail one day.

It was a while after recieving results. Hey..it was a bonus.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa

On your Genographic Program home page you can print out a DNA certificate.
      I printed a certificate with my sequence and my Father's name, and I mailed it to him.
      Last edited by M.O'Connor; 6 June 2006, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X