Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevo
    replied
    I'm still waiting on my last two R1b SNPs: M37 and P66. They're in this batch.

My 67-marker upgrade is in Batch 160. My personal home page shows all three panels due August 21st.

Leave a comment:

• efgen
    replied
    The 38-47 listing was a programming error that FTDNA fixed yesterday after several people reported it.

The 38-67 test is done in 3 panels: 38-47, 48-60 and 61-67. All 3 panels should now be listed for people who don't have any results yet.

As each panel is completed, it will be removed from your Pending Results tab and the results for the completed panel should appear on your Y-DNA DYS Values tab.

I believe FTDNA currently notifies by email only after all 3 panels are complete, so the only way to know if you have partial results is to check your myFTDNA page periodically.

Leave a comment:

• Piobaireachd
    replied
    Originally posted by R2-D2
    My 67 marker test was listed as 38-47, now two more popped up:48-60 and 61-67. But they still have a target date of 7-17
    Yes, they've broken down my tests as well. My estimated results target date remain 7/26/06.

Leave a comment:

• R2-D2
    replied
    My 67 marker test was listed as 38-47, now two more popped up:48-60 and 61-67. But they still have a target date of 7-17

Leave a comment:

• Stevo
    replied
    Congratulations!

Originally posted by efgen
    Finally received my grandfather's GP results -- it had been delayed a few weeks, pending a SNP test. I just checked again and the results are in!

He ended up being J2, which really shouldn't have surprised me I've transferred his results to FTDNA, will be upgrading to 37 markers, and have uploaded to Ysearch: CG79B
    That's good news!

Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• efgen
    replied
    Received my Grandfather's GP Results!

Finally received my grandfather's GP results -- it had been delayed a few weeks, pending a SNP test. I just checked again and the results are in!

He ended up being J2, which really shouldn't have surprised me I've transferred his results to FTDNA, will be upgrading to 37 markers, and have uploaded to Ysearch: CG79B

Leave a comment:

• MDBERGENSKE
    Guest replied
    155 Results expected before or by 1 August

This my first use of the 'Forum'.

After seeing some customers were receiving some partial results on batch 155 I called FTDNA a couple of days ago.

On two previous orders the data was received a week or two before it was due, and FTDNA has always provided rapid responses to my emails.

During this last call I was told that upgrades to 67 markers were creating a problem but that I should have my data within ten or so days, but almost certainly by the First of August.

Regards,

Myke

Leave a comment:

• Stevo
    replied
    Well, now I have experienced a first. This is the first time FTDNA has been late with test results for me. My Deep SNP-R1b results were due yesterday, and I am still lacking a report on M37 and P66.

Of course, I still can't complain: I got all but those two SNPs about a month early.

I guess I can be patient for awhile.

Guess I'll have to be!

Leave a comment:

• R2-D2
    replied
    Originally posted by Stevo
    Today is the expected results date for my Deep SNP-R1b test.

I got most of the results about a month ago , but I am still waiting on M37 and P66.

Will those results come in today?

We'll see. So far, I've never had a late result from FTDNA, but I understand they've had some trouble with those two SNPs. A lot of R1b guys are still waiting for word on them.

My Subclade test is in Batch 154. They said that they were retesting some markers and that it might take another five weeks. They gave me a partial result of R1b1c. My 67 marker and HVR1 & 2 were due today from this batch
    but I didn't get them yet. I heard there are quite a few people who have late 67 marker tests. I don't know if there are problems with the HVR1 & 2 also...

R2

Leave a comment:

• Stevo
    replied
    Today's the day!

Today is the expected results date for my Deep SNP-R1b test.

I got most of the results about a month ago , but I am still waiting on M37 and P66.

Will those results come in today?

We'll see. So far, I've never had a late result from FTDNA, but I understand they've had some trouble with those two SNPs. A lot of R1b guys are still waiting for word on them.

Leave a comment:

• Stevo
    replied
    In three days my two remaining SNPs - M37 and P66 - are due.

I wonder if they will come in on time.

I got the others way early, so I can't complain if the remaining two are a little tardy. Still, it would be nice to get those results.

Leave a comment:

• Stevo
    replied
    Originally posted by melissa
    No no no no no, we need more EYE ONE A SNPs! Yes we do
    I don't begrudge you those!

Leave a comment:

• marvallen
    replied
    Well, I've ordered my SNP testing for my "I"....

Leave a comment:

• melissa
    replied
    Originally posted by Stevo
    I'm hoping FTDNA will start testing for more R1b SNPs soon.
    No no no no no, we need more EYE ONE A SNPs! Yes we do

Leave a comment:

• GvdM
    replied
    I just received a note from Charles Kerchner and he said:

"Y-Refine37to67(Y-DNA38-47 Markers)"

or

"Y-Refine37to67(Y-DNA48-60 Markers)"

I believe what FTDNA is reporting with that notation is that you have ordered the Y-Refine37to67 upgrade and that the one panel of the three, i.e., the 48-60 marker panel, etc., is still not finished. FTDNA is not releasing any results until all three panels are done ... even though they do the new marker upgrade as three separate panels and may have two of the panels done while awaiting the remaining third panel. I believe the notation is telling you which panel of the three is still not completed and thus keeping your 67 marker upgrade results in the pending status. They have not reduced the number of markers. It is still 67.

This makes sense to me anyway.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X