X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevo
    replied
    Originally posted by Stevo
    I'm still waiting for the R1b SNPs M37 and P66 from this batch, now rapidly approaching 2 months overdue.

Sigh . . .
    Still waiting.

According to the last email I got from FTDNA, I should get those results this Friday (or thereabouts).

Should I start holding my breath?

Leave a comment:

• efgen
    replied
    I'm still waiting on my cousin's 48-60. The hold-up is DYS 425. My cousin will have a NULL there, as does everyone else that he matches. The problem with reporting a NULL is that the test they do for DYS 425 'fails'. And instead of accepting that failure immediately as a NULL, they have to double and triple check it, to ensure that it's really a NULL and not just a failed test.

I also have project members who had DSNP-R1b tests in batches 143 and 152 that are still pending, waiting on the same two SNPs. I wonder if they have a similar problem with these SNPs as with the NULL at DYS 425. For example, if the results are +, then the primer should have no problem identifying it, but if the results are -, then the primer doesn't find it, the test essentially fails and they have to re-run it several times to confirm? Anyone know?

Leave a comment:

• Stevo
    replied
    I'm still waiting for the R1b SNPs M37 and P66 from this batch, now rapidly approaching 2 months overdue.

Sigh . . .

Leave a comment:

• efgen
    replied
    Cool!! Maybe that means I'll get my cousin's 48-60 this week

Leave a comment:

• Piobaireachd
    replied
    Originally posted by Piobaireachd
    I'm still waiting for 61-67 (was due 7/26 - batch 155) and Deep SNP R1a (due 8/28 - batch 161)
    I know, it's bad form to quote yourself, but I'm lazy.

I just got my 61-67 results.

Leave a comment:

• Piobaireachd
    replied
    I'm still waiting for 61-67 (was due 7/26 - batch 155) and Deep SNP R1a (due 8/28 - batch 161)

Leave a comment:

• Stevo
    replied
    I'm still waiting on M37 and P66 from my Deep SNP-R1b.

I think M37 has only been found in Australians of European origin, and P66 has been found thus far only in Italians.

Although I am, as far as I know, of European origin, I am neither Australian nor Italian (unless via some ancient Roman soldier), so I don't think I'll get a positive result on either of those SNPs.

Still, it would be nice to get the report on those last two SNPs.

Leave a comment:

• efgen
    replied
    Congrats to those who received results from this batch today I'm still waiting on my cousin's markers 48-60 from this batch.

Leave a comment:

• Piobaireachd
    replied
    Originally posted by R2-D2
    Got my HVR1 & 2 today!
    I got mine too!

Leave a comment:

• R2-D2
    replied
    Got my HVR1 & 2 today!

Leave a comment:

• Stevo
    replied
    I'm still waiting on my last two SNPs from this batch.

Have any R1b guys gotten their results on M37 and P66 yet from any recent batch?

Those two SNPs seem to be real stubborn for everyone.

Leave a comment:

• efgen
    replied
    Partial 67-marker results have been posted for my Palevsky cousin from this batch. He's just waiting on markers 48-60 now.

Elise

Leave a comment:

• Stevo
    replied
    Originally posted by GvdM
    Also received my 38-67 today (4 days early). Looks like FTDNA is catching up or caught up on the 67 backlog. This is good news.

LUCKY!!!

Leave a comment:

• GvdM
    replied
    Also received my 38-67 today (4 days early). Looks like FTDNA is catching up or caught up on the 67 backlog. This is good news.

Leave a comment:

• R2-D2
    replied
    67 markers in!

Got my 67 marker resutls in today No new matches though Still waitng for my mtDNA from this batch and R1b SNP from batch 154.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X