Why my results are not back yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No results for 172.

I am waiting for my full mtDNA results also. They were in batch 172 was suppose to be in Nov 8. Now I have a Dec 1 date. So I am also waiting too. Lets wait together!
    Maria

Comment

• I have finally recieved the rest of my snp's from batch 147.

Thank-you FTDNA.

Comment

• Happy for you

I am very happy for you. Mine is only 2 1/2 weeks late so far. Someone is messing with me. Someone keeps changing the order of my test requests though. 3 (twice yesterday)times it has been moved down lower among my x and at dna. So unless I span through the Nov 22, tests I assume its back and go to mypersonal page, and its not there. Why? Don't know. At least put the new updated date on it.
        Maria

Comment

• In the past a lot of mtdna results seemed to be late by a couple weeks or a month. I don't know if anything has changed recently.

I see by your tag-line you are H1a. What tests are you having done?
          Last edited by M.O'Connor; 27 November 2006, 04:47 AM.

Comment

• Zencercise

Originally posted by Maria_W
            I am waiting for my full mtDNA results also. They were in batch 172 was suppose to be in Nov 8. Now I have a Dec 1 date. So I am also waiting too. Lets wait together!
            Maria
            I think the secret is that this is all part of a fiendish plot to teach us patience.

I can wait for my mtDNA test results . . .

(If I repeat that long enough, I won't believe it, but I'll have my results.)

Comment

• I am waiting for the full mtdna sequence. When the price dropped I took the chance to purchase it. Not sure if it will extend out my H1a. Traced line back to around 1714 in PA. Beleive she came from Germany because of her maiden name Brennemen. Her husband was born there. I an so excited just wish it would hurry up and get here. Don't know how people can wait 5-6 mos. I am still trying to learn about h1a. I read something about 129A really being the only mutation out of mine that was of importance but forgot where I read it. Getting conflicting infomation. In the past I have had these autosomal dna test: DNA Print 2.5, Euro 1.0, DNA Tribes BGA, Native American Panel, African American Panel, plus mumerous updates. These mt dna test: mtDNA Plus, H Refinement. Waiting for full mtdna, x and more autosomal dna markers. I just realized that I am like those plastic surgery addicts. Once I have taken all of the dna tests, what will I do? Some one will have to invent another test!
              Maria

Comment

• Maria
                I am sure that by the time we get the XSTR test results and the atDNA Tribes stuff tweaked there will be some refinements that will keep us going for a long time..
                Who know maybe we will have to submit new samples someday..

I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting the XSTR test..and my cousins 5 autosomal markers to see if I can detect the Salish in him.. if I see a little bit I will do 5 more of his..
                And my son's Y test..I can do somethings with that..

Anyway it is TIME for the XSTR tests..

Comment

• Overdue results (from Standard Orders) in my project

As we all know, none of the Advanced Orders have arrived yet. The lab in Houston is apparently still gearing up.

But here are my project's Standard Orders that are now overdue. FTDNA has actually made significant progress since my last post of this kind. Keep in mind that my project has 240 full members.

Also, this list does not include some DeepSNP-J tests that have produced incomplete results.

HVR1+HVR2, 8/23
                  38to67, 8/28
                  13to25, 11/1
                  48to60, 11/1
                  26to37, 11/8
                  38to67, 11/13
                  38to67, 11/13
                  FGS, 11/13
                  FGS, 11/13
                  26to37, 11/15
                  38to67, 11/20
                  13to37, 11/22
                  26to37, 11/24
                  38to67, 11/27
                  DeepSNP-E3b, 11/27
                  13to37, 11/29

Comment

• Originally posted by admin
                    We have a system in place that posts a message to that effect in the personal page, with new expected dates. This system was just updated to send automatic e-mails when we update it, and as of the end of this week this will become a standard procedure.
                    What happened to this system?

Comment

• I don't think it ever worked...

Comment

• A change has to be implemented in order to be effective.....

Comment

• I'm still waiting for my Y-37... from Batch 187..
                          Rerun.. Retesting...

I think I'll die soon, while waiting for results
                          It is my first DNA-test...

Kit Received 01/10/2007
                          Batch 187 created 01/10/2007
                          DNA Isolation began 01/13/2007
                          DNA at Sequencing facility 01/26/2007
                          Quality Control began 01/30/2007
                          *Target Results Date 02/23/2007
                          Last edited by Grigoriev; 22 February 2007, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• Hope I don't die!

My test results were due Nov 22, 2006. They are now 90 days late, yes you read right, 90 days . I hope I don't die before I get my results! I am waiting for both X and more autosomal results. I finally got my personal page updated a few days ago (should have been done monthes ago) to let me know that they would be done around March 1. We'll see!
                            Maria

Comment

• Maybe...

March 1 is just around the corner, maybe we will get them on Thursday! Maria

Comment

Working...
                              X