Batch 153 Created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by efgen
    What type of test are you waiting on? I think most people don't realize that the tests go to the lab in batches and the intent is probably to process them together, but it doesn't always happen this way.

67-marker Y-DNA tests and many Deep-Clade tests are several weeks behind the expected schedule right now.
    I'm waitng on a deep-Clade test for Hg I.

How would we know that the tests are behind? There's no update to the pendind test section data in our profile. Is there another way to track a test?

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Botrys
      I'm waitng on a deep-Clade test for Hg I.
      How would we know that the tests are behind? There's no update to the pendind test section data in our profile. Is there another way to track a test?
      Cheers.
      They're working on a way to notify the customers better about the current status of their tests, but it's not completely in place yet. What was your due date? If it's only a few days behind, give it some more time, as the "due" dates are really just target dates. You can also email and ask for status -- they're very good about responding to email. [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by efgen
        I definitely wouldn't expect the batch 153 results tomorrow
        How about today? Actually, I've heard that the lab is working very hard to whittle down on the overload we all caused. And my main project is getting results from other batches so it helps keep the hand-wringing to a minimum. Our head administrator is still waiting for his 37-67 in batch 146.

BTW, what part of NJ are you from? Do you have any Springers in your closet?

Comment

I am still waiting for Y-DNA1-12, Y-DNA13-25, and Y-DNA26-37.

But I am waiting until the end of this week, and then if my results still aren't in, I will send an e-mail.

Some people in later batches already got their Y-DNA1-12 results...

Comment

Originally posted by lazerus
            I am still waiting for Y-DNA1-12, Y-DNA13-25, and Y-DNA26-37.

But I am waiting until the end of this week, and then if my results still aren't in, I will send an e-mail.

Some people in later batches already got their Y-DNA1-12 results...
            I have my full 37 from batch 155. Sounds like they may be re-running yours to me. You might want to check on that.

Comment

Have any of you seen any extended markers in #153 get posted yet?

wishin' and hopen'

Comment

I ordered an H refinement test a week and a half ago. Am I part of a "batch" that you speak of? How do I know which batch, if any? I did not get any info stating when my results should be in...should that be the case? Thanks anyone! Grazie!

Comment

Originally posted by Etruscan
                  I ordered an H refinement test a week and a half ago. Am I part of a "batch" that you speak of? How do I know which batch, if any? I did not get any info stating when my results should be in...should that be the case? Thanks anyone! Grazie!
                  Go to the personal page you were assigned by FTDNA. there should be a tab for pending results. that is where your dates will be. If it was a week and a half ago it is probably something like batch 160.

Comment

GVDM--thank you for the info. I discovered I am Batch 161!

Comment

Working...
                    X