Batch 142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 142

Any info on Batch 142? My expected date was April 19, 2006, but still nothing on April 28.

received my Batch 142 Deep-Clad I results today

2 weeks late. Not bad, considering some say their results are 2 months late and they're still waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by s trangsrud
      2 weeks late. Not bad, considering some say their results are 2 months late and they're still waiting.
      So what did you find out?

Anything unusual?

What kind of an I are you?

Comment

I1a

Originally posted by Stevo
        So what did you find out?

Anything unusual?

What kind of an I are you?
        I1a (and not I1a2, I1a3 or I1a4). Comparing my 25-markers to others peoples, I thought I was most likely some kind of I1a. They didn't test for I1a1. I was told the test for I1a1 (P40) cannot be done at the same time as the other Deep-Clad I tests.

I seem to be from an unusual twig/sub-branch of I1a. I only have two 12-marker matches and one 23-out-of-25 matches. Ken Nordtvedt lists 18 sub-branches of I1a on his www.northwestanalysis.net website. My closest match to any of them is only 20 out of 25 markers.

My great-grandfather the Y-gene came from was a Norwegian Forest-Finn (ethnic Finn from Eastern Norway). Since it's I1a, the Y-gene must have originally been from a Scandinavian/Germanic source (Swedish viking?).

Comment

Originally posted by RMitch
          Any info on Batch 142? My expected date was April 19, 2006, but still nothing on April 28.
          I am in Batch 172 as well and would like an update. My expected return date was originally April 12, 2006, then it was modified to April 17, but still nothing.

Comment

Batch 142 Data Posted

My data for Batch 142 was finally posted on May 1, 2006. Mitch

Comment

Working...
            X