• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Stevo
    R1b-FGC36981

• Stevo
    replied
    Originally posted by M.O'Connor
    That's only 5 or so days away...let's hope!

C'mon 147...
    I'm with you, brother!

For me that's in Batch 155, but I'm hoping right there with you!

Leave a comment:

• M.O'Connor
    FTDNA Customer

• M.O'Connor
    replied
    That's only 5 or so days away...let's hope!

C'mon 147...

Leave a comment:

• Stevo
    R1b-FGC36981

• Stevo
    replied
    Good then.
    I'll use your time-frame of a month, and hope to recieve Ethnoancestry's results come the first week of October..

The race is on... who will get the results done first ??

C'mon 147
    Well, according to the email I received, we should at least hear about P66 around September 15th.

Leave a comment:

• M.O'Connor
    FTDNA Customer

• M.O'Connor
    replied
    Good then.
    I'll use your time-frame of a month, and hope to recieve Ethnoancestry's results come the first week of October..

The race is on... who will get the results done first ??

C'mon 147
    M.O'Connor
    FTDNA Customer
    Last edited by M.O'Connor; 7 September 2006, 11:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Stevo
    R1b-FGC36981

• Stevo
    replied
    I got an email today:

"I am pleased to inform you that the lab has received your sample safely in London, and is now in the first stage of being processed. The next message you will receive from Ethnoancestry will be to inform you of your results."

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Perhaps my S-series snp's will answer my questions before familytree's results arrive?
    Could be.

They've been pretty quick with that S-series test.

Mine took just a day or two under one month.

Leave a comment:

• M.O'Connor
    FTDNA Customer

• M.O'Connor
    replied
    I got an email today:

"I am pleased to inform you that the lab has received your sample safely in London, and is now in the first stage of being processed. The next message you will receive from Ethnoancestry will be to inform you of your results."

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Perhaps my S-series snp's will answer my questions before familytree's results arrive?

Leave a comment:

• Stevo
    R1b-FGC36981

• Stevo
    replied
    where's the missing snp's??

C'mon 147..
    I got an email from FTDNA today (in response to one of mine). It said we can expect P66 results in about 10 days. It could not give me an ETA on M37.

We shall see.

Leave a comment:

• M.O'Connor
    FTDNA Customer

• M.O'Connor
    replied
    where's the missing snp's??

C'mon 147..

Leave a comment:

• Stevo
    R1b-FGC36981

• Stevo
    replied
    Originally posted by ragnar
    Stevo, do you have any flooding in your area ?
    No, not yet anyway. Just a lot of rain and wind.

We need the rain, and the cool weather feels good. It feels like October outside today.

As a consequence of the weather, I-95 was a nightmare today.

Leave a comment:

• ragnar
    FTDNA Customer

• ragnar
    replied
    I looked at the Benelux G's & the one G2 that has 67 markers. My G2 is a distance of 14 from his 67 markers, or 15 if you count each number point as one distance. So..., how close of a relationship would this be...?

Leave a comment:

• ragnar
    FTDNA Customer

• ragnar
    replied
    Stevo, do you have any flooding in your area ?

Leave a comment:

• Stevo
    R1b-FGC36981

• Stevo
    replied
    Originally posted by lgmayka
    Here is an explanation of the deepSNP-G test:

http://www.ftdna.com/deepclade.html#deepG

My uncle got his final deepSNP-G results today; he's G2. Another member of the Polish project was finally assigned plain G.
    Have you seen the Y-Results Table for the Benelux Project? There's quite a little handful of Gs there, as well.

I briefly looked into the location of Roman military camps in the Netherlands to try to get some idea what kind of troops were stationed there. There were at least two that I know of so far: one at Nijmegen and another just across the modern Dutch-German border in Xanten. I haven't spent much time on it, but I haven't yet found any legions or auxiliaries stationed at those two camps that jump out as a possible source of y-haplogroup G.

Leave a comment:

• ragnar
    FTDNA Customer

• ragnar
    replied
    Haven't sent my DNAPrint kit in yet, but did mail my son's to him. Washington state is still burning. The Tripod fire is around 148,000 acres now & the Columbia Complex fire is around 72,000 acres. The Tripod fire has some Washington State National Guardsmen helping the fire crews. There are also some Canadian firefighters battling it to try to keep it from going into British Columbia. They did get some snow on it but that hardly helped. The Columbia Complex fire near Dayton, WA has firefighters from a couple other states plus some New Zealand firefighters working on the firelines. We have other fires also. Idaho has fires & I heard Montana has a big one going.

Leave a comment:

• lgmayka
    FTDNA Customer

• lgmayka
    replied
    Here is an explanation of the deepSNP-G test:

http://www.ftdna.com/deepclade.html#deepG

My uncle got his final deepSNP-G results today; he's G2. Another member of the Polish project was finally assigned plain G.

Leave a comment:

• radio1

• radio1
    replied
    147 Deep Clade FINALLY in...

I've been waiting months and months for the last results of my brother's deep clades.The batch came in in dribs and drabs. Promised on June 9th. So now that I've got them all, nothing has changed! He started out a "G" and he's still a "G". I'm surprised no further refinement.
    But being a female, I'm not completely familiar with the males' test results. What does it all mean?
    How did you guys all get to be so knowledgeble? These are the long overdue results. Perhaps someone here can explain the specifics...

M201+
    M285-
    M286-
    M342-
    P15-
    P16-
    P18-
    P20-

I swear these all look the same as it was a month ago, but I'm sure it must be that one of the P's has been added. If you notice anything missing, will you please let me know?
    Thank you all so much, in advance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X