Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batch 147 created

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where is everyone?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Stevo
      Where is everyone?

      Just finished dinner. One of those terrible habits I just can't break.

      Comment


      • What are you waiting for?

        I'm still waiting for a 12 marker test from this batch. Every day I tell myself "This is the day!!" only to have my hopes dashed yet again. And then yesterday it snowed. Does that have anything to do with DNA?? Only time will tell...

        Comment


        • snowed?...where are you?...Unakingachukatuk?

          I'm waiting on 147 results too. It shouldn't be to long. Then I get to wait for batch 153. It just keeps getting better
          Last edited by M.O'Connor; 29 May 2006, 12:31 AM.

          Comment


          • It snowed.
            I live near Neverplantyourtomatoesbeforethesnowmeltsoffmountai n. To be precise, I live right smack in the middle of ItcanstillfreezeinthemiddleofJune and Youaredumbtoevenplanttomatoeshere. Maybe that was our last cold spell until September 15th. I certainly hope I don't have to wait that long for these 147 results and my dad's 37-67 from batch 145.

            Comment


            • I never heard of Tomatoesonamountainwillrolloffsplat

              I could not deal with snow right now.

              Plant them tomatoes after the first full-Moon in June.

              aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

              Today is the beginning of a new week here in Batch 147

              I'm on Atlantic time so the Lab probably won't open the doors for another 8 hours or so...give or take a time-zone or two.

              Comment


              • Snow?

                That sounds good, actually. It's been hot here the last couple of days.

                I too am still waiting on Batch 147: markers 26-37, due June 2.

                I have not yet ordered my deep SNP, but I will do so in the next couple of days.

                I watched several Band of Brothers episodes on the History Channel last night. Good show. They should make shows of the same type that deal with the Russian Front and the Pacific Theater.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by M.O'Connor
                  I'm on Atlantic time so the Lab probably won't open the doors for another 8 hours or so...give or take a time-zone or two.
                  I wonder if they're working today, since it's a U.S. [Memorial Day] holiday?

                  Comment


                  • oops!

                    oh well...have your day.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Stevo
                      I have not yet ordered my deep SNP, but I will do so in the next couple of days.
                      Batches are created every Wednesday. If you order by this Wednesday, you'll be in batch 155 with me! Whether that's a good thing or not, I leave to you to decide

                      Elise

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by efriedman
                        Batches are created every Wednesday. If you order by this Wednesday, you'll be in batch 155 with me! Whether that's a good thing or not, I leave to you to decide

                        Elise
                        I regard that as an excellent thing, an honor, in fact.

                        I'll see if I can get my order in tomorrow.

                        I'll probably still talk about it here in Batch 147 for sentimental reasons.

                        Comment


                        • ?

                          I guess the ol' Batch 147 thread is kind of winding down.

                          Where are all the old stalwarts? Have you all lost interest now that your results have come in?

                          For those still waiting on results, are you worn out and discouraged?

                          It would be a shame to let this thread wither.

                          Comment


                          • oh..I doubt it will wither. 628 posts and counting....

                            I'm only 8 days past my target date.

                            I am thinking of taking up knitting while I sit and gaze at my homepage

                            Comment


                            • Batch 147

                              My DeepSNP-R1b test is part of batch 147. The results were supposed to be available on or about May 22. Any reason why its so late?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Stevo
                                I regard that as an excellent thing, an honor, in fact.

                                I'll see if I can get my order in tomorrow.

                                I'll probably still talk about it here in Batch 147 for sentimental reasons.
                                'Jim slaps his forehead and starts looking for another bottle of Pepto Bismal.'

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X