X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 145 created

Batch 145 created

Jim,
    This is the response just received re., my order for the 37 to 59 Y-DNA update. Have you seen an explanation of MP6, 7 & 8 Lab Tests?

Product Lab Test Batch Est. Result Date
    Y-Refine37to59 MP6 145 05/08/2006
    Y-Refine37to59 MP7 145 05/08/2006
    Y-Refine37to59 MP8 145 05/08/2006

Floyd Oakes
    Last edited by fmoakes; 23 March 2006, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fmoakes
      Jim,
      This is the response just received re., my order for the 37 to 59 Y-DNA update. Have you seen an explanation of MP6, 7 & 8 Lab Tests?

Floyd Oakes

wonderful this one i am not jumping on right away until i get a 37 match or some what close tom it. this probably means another flash flood of new testers and batches will swell and thats ok

Comment

Originally posted by fmoakes
        Jim,

Floyd Oakes
        I'm wondering what the MP6-MP8 tests are also? I didn't receive that message in my upgrade. Rather, I received this:

Y-Refine37to59 (Y-DNA37-59 Markers) / 05/08/2006 / 145

Comment

I read on another board that the 37 to 59 upgrade is actually done in 3 panels, so that may be what the MP6, 7 and 8 are. I don't know what the MP stands for, though.

Elise

Comment

Originally posted by efriedman
            I read on another board that the 37 to 59 upgrade is actually done in 3 panels, so that may be what the MP6, 7 and 8 are. I don't know what the MP stands for, though.

Elise
            The "3 panel" answer is what I have assumed. Strangely, the MP6, 7 and 8 listing has been removed from the FTDNA page?

Comment

I had this for a short time also. I suspect MP stand for multiplex or mulitpanel. This would be a set number of marker checked at once.

Comment

Another 2 weeks or so to go, I hope the possible stuffing of 37 to 59 markers tests doesn't prolong the results by much if at all.

Comment

It's May 8, hope everyone else is having as much fun with their batch 145 results as I am

Y-Refine37to59(Y-DNA37-59 Markers) 05/08/2006 145

Comment

Didn't get any 145 results yet. I had the J subclade test done on my brother's Y-DNA and from other's responses on the batch threads, the deep clade tests take longer than the STR tests. And so I wait. Have fun with your results! I love the feeling I get when I discover the matches; can't wait until I can do it again
                    Judy

Comment

Batch 145 Results Due This Week

Upon inquiry (I'm waiting for results from 2 different kits/samples), Max had the following comment:
                      Those are being uploaded in the next few days. If your samples don't
                      get uploaded, it means the first test failed and it would take another 2 -3
                      weeks. But in this case you would see a corresponding message on your
                      personal page.

Hopefully they will be up soon.

Comment

*sigh*

Are we there yet?

Comment

Nothing Yet

I keep looking, but nothing has been posted to either of the 2 kits I am watching. Probably by the end of the week... there has not been any change in the target date posted to the personal pages.

Kit N15838 mtDNARefine(HVR2) 05/08/2006 145
                          Kit N18189 Y-Refine12to37(Y-DNA26-37 Markers) 05/10/2006 145

Got results for Y-DNA 12 - 25 several weeks ago.

Angelia

Comment

I think they've forgotten us...

Comment

Delayed - swab B

Just received the following status info on "my" samples from Bennett Greenspan...
                              Wow…when it rains it pours. N18189 was moved to B swab since the sample failed after 2 runs on the A swab. I expect that will result in about a 2 week delay from now.

N15838—has been run twice and I’ll check this afternoon if it hasn’t been scored or if it failed in the reaction of sequencing.

Guess it will be a while yet before my results are available. I'm bummed.

Any one else in this batch having better luck?

Comment

Working...
                              X