X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep ...still waiting as well

DeepSNP-R1b
    04/24/2006

It would be nice to have an update to the expected date.

Comment

update

Originally posted by warzypants
      DeepSNP-R1b
      04/24/2006

It would be nice to have an update to the expected date.
      Have you tried emailing [email protected] for an update? They have been responsive to me in the past.

Comment

If it makes anyone feel any better, one of the FTDNA staff is a member of one of my projects and I see that he also has a DeepDNP from this batch pending. So if the FTDNA staff is still waiting, it must be with good reason

That said, you can certainly contact them for an update, as davis suggested.

Also check your Haplogroup page, as they probably have posted partial results there. I understand they had difficulty with the Deep-R1b tests. They finally were able to get results for most of the SNPs, but there are a few that are still challenging them. You'll get official notification that your results are available only when the test is 100% complete.
        Last edited by efgen; 7 July 2006, 06:45 AM.

Comment

I received an email from FTDNA (without asking, so it is good customer service) almost two weeks ago.........they continue to have difficulties with certain SNPs on the deep sub-clade R1b1 tests......they said that it will be another 5 weeks to validate the new tests BEFORE they can re-run the deep clade tests that are due. I figure another 2 month wait, minimum. I am in batch 144.

Comment

From FTDNA in re my mtDNA HVR1 and HVR2 tests in batch 143:
            ---
            Yes, the second retest is complete for your mtDNA. They seem to have made this attempt on your first sample again, but I've confirmed that the DNA they have drawn for the next attempt is coming from your second sample.
            ---

Over a week ago I also submitted a sample to ArgusBio, so it is now a race between the Favorite and the Startup to see who will be the first to decode mtDNA from the Planet Serpo.

By the way, there is a recent update concerning the Planet Serpo:

http://www.serpo.org
            Last edited by lgmayka; 18 July 2006, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X