02/15/2006

Batch 140 created
    02/15/2006

DNA Isolation began
    02/18/2006

DNA at Sequencing facility

Quality Control began

*Target Results Date
    Last edited by Jim Denning; 27 February 2006, 12:11 AM.

results back

y refine 12 to 25 back today

expected results 4/5/06

Comment

Batches and refine

Jim, I was originally batch 138 and about 10 in, I decided to add refine to that. I've already gotten back the first batch of results, 10 days early in fact. I notice that my "results" page is saying now that Batch 140 is outstanding. I had assumed they would "refine" what they had already had.... I guess it doesn't work that way does it? Do they essentially start from scratch and just do additional tests? BTW, I'm a female, so the only tests I am able to have done are all mtDNA.
      Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by jezgirl
        Jim, I was originally batch 138 and about 10 in, I decided to add refine to that. I've already gotten back the first batch of results, 10 days early in fact. I notice that my "results" page is saying now that Batch 140 is outstanding. I had assumed they would "refine" what they had already had.... I guess it doesn't work that way does it? Do they essentially start from scratch and just do additional tests? BTW, I'm a female, so the only tests I am able to have done are all mtDNA.
        Thanks in advance.

i know that when i orders my tests peicemeal it took forever
        his was bang bang every two weeks or quicker and 1-2 13-25- hrv1-hrv2
        i would assume if you added it will be faster at least you dont have to be added to batch and wait for all the processing of new test kits you were added to a kid already on its way

Comment

140 back early

My mtDNA refine test in batch cameback early on Monday 3/20. Projected date was 4/03.

Comment

Status of Batch 140

What is the status of batch 140? Projected date was 3/29/06.

Comment

has anyone gotten their results yet?

or am I the only one still waiting?

Comment

Originally posted by NormanGalway
                or am I the only one still waiting?

email eileen or leah at ftdna
                click contact us

Comment

weird...

I got a letter (with certificate) confirming my haplogroup, but I never received an email and on the site it still says "results pending," "testing in progress," etc. This was for a deep clade test.

So I'm not sure if the online stuff is just behind or if I am getting old news from a prior test... because frankly, the result does not seem to make sense in light of my matches.

Comment

Working...
                  X