Quality Control began
      02/07/2006

*Target Results Date
      03/03/2006

getting there....

Erika

Comment

Y-DNA1-12 in Batch 136

Has anyone received Y-DNA 1-12 results from batch 136 yet? My target date isn't until 3/3, but previous 1-12 tests in my project have come back well ahead of the target date -- this one is taking longer.

I know I can email FTDNA for status on my specific test, but I won't bother them unless 3/3 comes and goes without results. Just wondering what others are experiencing with tests in this batch.

Thanks!
        Elise

Palevsky DNA Project
        http://www.familytreedna.com/public/palevsky/

Comment

Nothing here yet. I also recieved my last 12 sooner then the projected date. I guess they are just really busy now.

Comment

I am also still waiting and thought for sure that it would be this week, since other tests have come back sooner than the target date. Incidentaly, this target date is 7 weeks from the batch date, but their generic estimates state 6 weeks.

Carla

Comment

Just got 25-marker yDNA results back from this batch at 8pm central on a Saturday night - quite surprised! The first 12 came only about 3 minutes before the remaining 13.

Comment

I've got mine also! Wow and on a Saturday night.....someones working overtime

Now I have to figure out what it all means R1,R1a,R1b1

Comment

Still waiting for mine... but it's encouraging to see some of you finally getting results from this batch Hopefully I'll see mine in the next day or two....

Comment

12 March 2006

Not a word have I heard from FTDNA concerning my results that were due on 08 March 2006...

Comment

Originally posted by Lost-Sheep
                      Not a word have I heard from FTDNA concerning my results that were due on 08 March 2006...

some one in one of my projects is the last and only remaining 136 batch she submited it as male and had a name thought to be male i finaly asked about the kit and it was discovered and she nears completeion next week
                      as far as i know all other 136s are done weeks ago

Comment

some one in one of my projects is the last and only remaining 136 batch she submited it as male and had a name thought to be male i finaly asked about the kit and it was discovered and she nears completeion next week
                        That's encouraging...

Comment

The successful runs from batch 136 may be done, but re-runs aren't. They had to re-run my cousin's Y-DNA (both 1-12 and 13-25), so I'm still waiting.

Elise

Comment

I received this reply on 3/9/06 re., my DeepSNP-I test from batch 132 due 2/1/06:

My apologies for not getting something on the web site. The sample failed the first time and is back being recycled for another run. I expect t6o have that data within 2 weeks. If the sample fails again the lab will exact a B swab is we have one on hand.

Best Regards

Bennett Greenspan

President

Comment

so your batch 132

Comment

Working...
                              X