• R1a_M17_India
    replied
    Batch 135

Any idea about the status of Batch 135? It was due on Feb 22

Leave a comment:

• Jim Denning
    replied
    Originally posted by melissa
    I did email Eileen and she prompty replied. There is a small problem with that sample so they are rerunning the test and I will just have to be a bit more patient. At least now I'm not sitting here refreshing the results page all day LOL.

did you tell her i told you too lol she'll kill me lol

one thing i have noticed is these people usually are fast and courtious i mean what other ceo wants emails cept bennett

Leave a comment:

• Jim Denning
    replied
    I did email Eileen and she prompty replied. There is a small problem with that sample so they are rerunning the test and I will just have to be a bit more patient. At least now I'm not sitting here refreshing the results page all day LOL.

did you tell her i told you too lol she'll kill me lol

one thing i have noticed is these people usually are fast and courtious i mean what other ceo wants emails cept bennett

Leave a comment:

• Jim Denning
    replied
    Originally posted by la_roccia
    I'm waiting for my DeepSNP-J results. I suppose that one takes a while, the due date was 2/22/06. I'm looking forward to seeing what is discovered.

Another question I have. If I order an mtDNA test, do they use the DNA already submitted or will I be sent another kit?

And Hello Jim Denning, long time.

Thanks for any help you friendly folks can offer.

La Roccia
    they use the same one and if you get it in soon while they are working on yours that should make it quicker
    thats why i advise to all at once its much quicker that way

Leave a comment:

• melissa
    replied
    thnx, Jim

Originally posted by Jim Denning
    email eileen at [email protected] she can find out whats happening

Leave a comment:

• la_roccia
    replied
    Batch 135 Deep J2 Test

I'm waiting for my DeepSNP-J results. I suppose that one takes a while, the due date was 2/22/06. I'm looking forward to seeing what is discovered.

Another question I have. If I order an mtDNA test, do they use the DNA already submitted or will I be sent another kit?

And Hello Jim Denning, long time.

Thanks for any help you friendly folks can offer.

La Roccia

Leave a comment:

• Jim Denning
    replied
    ok now I'm not being so patient. Jim, what does your crystal ball say? Any day now? LOL. I'm tired of waiting!
    email eileen at [email protected] she can find out whats happening

Leave a comment:

• Noaide
    replied
    As they state in their welcome mail when FTDNA receive the kit and send you the password....

"Our tests meet the highest standard for precision and reliability which
    requires individual verification by very skilled professionals.
    Therefore, typical times between the time when the kit goes to the lab for
    processing and the availability of results is:

12 Marker Y-DNA - 4 weeks
    25 Marker Y-DNA - 6 weeks
    37 Marker Y-DNA - 6 weeks
    12 to 25 Marker Y-DNA Upgrade - 4 Weeks
    12 to 37 Marker Y-DNA Upgrade - 4 Weeks
    25 to 37 Marker Y-DNA Upgrade - 4 Weeks
    mtDNA Tests - 5 Weeks"

According to this I should have received my 12 to 37 refinement already around 8 February, today is 22 February. I received the first 13 markers 1 February after 3 weeks. So if they need additional 3 weeks for the last 12 then it should finish around today!

Leave a comment:

• melissa
    replied
    ok now I'm not being so patient. Jim, what does your crystal ball say? Any day now? LOL. I'm tired of waiting!

Leave a comment:

• Jim Denning
    replied
    Yes, I'm still waiting, too, but it's got to be soon. I'm waiting for the last 12 of one kit in this batch and it's been 4 1/2 weeks about. I'm sure it will be any day. I think the waiting is as fun as getting the results

lol there is one in every crowd lol

i like that

Leave a comment:

• melissa
    replied
    Soon I think!

Yes, I'm still waiting, too, but it's got to be soon. I'm waiting for the last 12 of one kit in this batch and it's been 4 1/2 weeks about. I'm sure it will be any day. I think the waiting is as fun as getting the results

Leave a comment:

• Noaide
    replied
    When do I get last 12 markers?

1 Feb I got my first additional 13 of the 37 marker refinement, today I have still not yet received the 12 last markers after over 4 weeks. As I understand the waiting time for this is around 4 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Noaide
    replied
    I am also waiting for thest last 12 of the 37. None so far, maybe it will show up in the next few days.

I have some 25 to 37 tests in this batch, I hope they get posted soon... I hate waiting LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Denning
    replied
    Originally posted by Padgett
    I must be missing something here . .. I have pending results in Batch 134 and my due date is estimated at 2/17. How can results for a batch which is after mine be available before mine??

I have both 25-marker Ydna test for my husband and a mtDNA test for myself and both are in batch 134. My understanding is that my results would be ready quicker than his, but we both have the same estimated due date.

Thanks for clarification.

they the different tests can be in any order depending on how many ydna and mtdna and snps there are if all the batch is 1-12 then an mtdna should be faster get it. each batch is different

some snps have 7 parts to the test it cant be as quick as 13-25. relax i still have someone from 126 the batches last person.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X