Batch 135 created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batch 135 Deep J2 Test

I'm waiting for my DeepSNP-J results. I suppose that one takes a while, the due date was 2/22/06. I'm looking forward to seeing what is discovered.

Another question I have. If I order an mtDNA test, do they use the DNA already submitted or will I be sent another kit?

And Hello Jim Denning, long time.

Thanks for any help you friendly folks can offer.

La Roccia

Comment

thnx, Jim

Originally posted by Jim Denning
      email eileen at [email protected] she can find out whats happening

I did email Eileen and she prompty replied. There is a small problem with that sample so they are rerunning the test and I will just have to be a bit more patient. At least now I'm not sitting here refreshing the results page all day LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by la_roccia
        I'm waiting for my DeepSNP-J results. I suppose that one takes a while, the due date was 2/22/06. I'm looking forward to seeing what is discovered.

Another question I have. If I order an mtDNA test, do they use the DNA already submitted or will I be sent another kit?

And Hello Jim Denning, long time.

Thanks for any help you friendly folks can offer.

La Roccia
        they use the same one and if you get it in soon while they are working on yours that should make it quicker
        thats why i advise to all at once its much quicker that way

Comment

Originally posted by melissa
          I did email Eileen and she prompty replied. There is a small problem with that sample so they are rerunning the test and I will just have to be a bit more patient. At least now I'm not sitting here refreshing the results page all day LOL.

did you tell her i told you too lol she'll kill me lol

one thing i have noticed is these people usually are fast and courtious i mean what other ceo wants emails cept bennett

Comment

Originally posted by melissa

did you tell her i told you too lol she'll kill me lol

one thing i have noticed is these people usually are fast and courtious i mean what other ceo wants emails cept bennett

Comment

Batch 135

Any idea about the status of Batch 135? It was due on Feb 22

Comment

Originally posted by R1a_M17_India
                Any idea about the status of Batch 135? It was due on Feb 22
                email eileen

Comment

Working...
                X