• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fmoakes
    This is the staus of my test:

Test Expected* Batch Notes
    DeepSNP-I 02/01/2006 132 *

* The above expected date is a target used by the lab. Actual date may vary by a few days.

and it is this is a new test i assume they are 1st over loaded with it i ordered the first day.
    2nd i assume they will try and do the best job they can on it and maybe there is some problems with something new relax it will come

Comment

Batch 132

Originally posted by peeceful
      Anyone know about batch 132
      My HVR2 results were due 02/06
      Does anyone have results from batch 132 yet?
      My expected results were 2/06/06. What's happening

Comment

this is where the info on 132 is

this is where the info on 132 is

Comment

my guess is that this is the first batch with the new deap snps and a ton of people orgered them including me i just missed this and 133 i was due the 8th .it will come

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Denning
            my guess is that this is the first batch with the new deap snps and a ton of people orgered them including me i just missed this and 133 i was due the 8th .it will come
            Mr. Jim,

Thanks for replying. I appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Denning

Hey Jim, you seem to have the most experience with how things work around here. Do the results of the various batches usually come in order? Say, 132 before 133? Just wondering. My potential brother is in 133, where I'm here in 132--but his target date is earlier (2/10) than mine (2/15) for the HVR1 and 2 analysis. I've had my first 25 Y markers for over a month now, but still waiting on the rest of the 37 and the mtDNA....

I guess it really doesn't matter, does it, because they will get here when they get here Just curious what your experience has been. Thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by Nevak
                Hey Jim, you seem to have the most experience with how things work around here. Do the results of the various batches usually come in order? Say, 132 before 133? Just wondering. My potential brother is in 133, where I'm here in 132--but his target date is earlier (2/10) than mine (2/15) for the HVR1 and 2 analysis. I've had my first 25 Y markers for over a month now, but still waiting on the rest of the 37 and the mtDNA....

I guess it really doesn't matter, does it, because they will get here when they get here Just curious what your experience has been. Thanks man!

NO IF THEY AREDONE THEY SEND THEM
                so some 133 can beat 132
                and someone who orders the whole things 1-37 hrv 1
                +2 once they do the first results should be spit out each week
                another reason to do them all and avoid the wait if you have the cash

i did peice meal and suffered each time wishing i had 300 bucks

thats why i identify with you all i hated it

i did my son and his was like a machine gun

Comment

Thanks Jim!

Comment

Got some more

My HVR results arrived. HVR1 yesterday. HVR2 today. Also, batch 133 let out some HVR results at the same time.

Now for the 26-37 of the Y

Comment

HVR2 results

My HVR2 results are in and now the work begins!

Comment

Working...
                      X