Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batch 133 created

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Batch 133 created

    DeepSNP-E3b
    due 02/08/2006
    Batch 133 created

  • #2
    Batch 133 created 12/28/2005

    Comment


    • #3
      Here we gooooooooo!

      Comment


      • #4
        Batch 133 progress!

        DNA at Sequencing facility 01/13/2006

        Comment


        • #5
          Batch 133

          Does any one know when we might get the results from Batch 133?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by HapJ1
            Does any one know when we might get the results from Batch 133?
            check your personal page

            it will be there if established

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by HapJ1
              Does any one know when we might get the results from Batch 133?
              My guess: this weekend.

              Roberto

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by robe3b
                My guess: this weekend.

                Roberto

                MONDAY OR TUES

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Jim Denning
                  MONDAY OR TUES
                  Mr. Denning's forecast: a safe bet...(let's hope)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by robe3b
                    Mr. Denning's forecast: a safe bet...(let's hope)

                    do you know how many times i am wrong lol?
                    its just that they dont usually do weekends

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Jim Denning
                      do you know how many times i am wrong lol?
                      its just that they dont usually do weekends
                      Oops! I meant this Friday.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        bennett emailed me today and said this so 700 or so results should out today or tommorrow
                        like i guessed tues or monday
                        Hi Jim



                        Should be posted sometime this week. The lab was producing quite a few (about 700) results last week and needed 3 days to go over the results tat came off the machine on Thursday afternoon.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jim Denning
                          bennett emailed me today and said this so 700 or so results should out today or tommorrow
                          like i guessed tues or monday
                          Hi Jim



                          Should be posted sometime this week. The lab was producing quite a few (about 700) results last week and needed 3 days to go over the results tat came off the machine on Thursday afternoon.
                          Les jeux sont faits..........

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            No News About Batch 133

                            Originally posted by Jim Denning
                            bennett emailed me today and said this so 700 or so results should out today or tommorrow
                            like i guessed tues or monday
                            Hi Jim



                            Should be posted sometime this week. The lab was producing quite a few (about 700) results last week and needed 3 days to go over the results tat came off the machine on Thursday afternoon.
                            Thoroughly evaluating the results.........

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Any 133 results coming in yet?

                              thnx,

                              melissa

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X