Batch 130 created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 130 created

Sorry Jim, don't mean to steal your thunder. I bought a 37 marker kit for my Uncle (last male in the family line...I'm adopted) Hopefully this will get me past my 3 year brick wall.

Kit Received 12/06/2005

Batch 130 created 12/07/2005

DNA Isolation began

DNA at Sequencing facility

Quality Control began

*Target Results Date

Originally posted by Kevin G
    Sorry Jim, don't mean to steal your thunder. I bought a 37 marker kit for my Uncle (last male in the family line...I'm adopted) Hopefully this will get me past my 3 year brick wall.

Kit Received 12/06/2005

Batch 130 created 12/07/2005

DNA Isolation began

Quality Control began

*Target Results Date

i dont have to do it i just do

Comment

Kit Received
      12/06/2005

Batch 130 created
      12/07/2005

DNA Isolation began
      12/10/2005

12/23/2005

Quality Control began
      12/27/2005

*Target Results Date
      01/20/2006

Comment

Wow, that was fast. Got 12 last night, 25 & 37 tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin G
          Wow, that was fast. Got 12 last night, 25 & 37 tonight.
          go my son and have fun with the 37. May the winds blow you many 37 matches .HOPEFULLY ME

as people get these matchs i am aware soon my mail box will be full of notifications egad!!!

Comment

Y-HAP-R1b 01/18/2006 130

3 days to go ?????

Comment

Originally posted by rod
              Y-HAP-R1b 01/18/2006 130

3 days to go ?????
              Another FAILURE to deliver with no results in sight.

Comment

Originally posted by rod
                Another FAILURE to deliver with no results in sight.

have you emailed bennett

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Denning
                  have you emailed bennett
                  Yes, on Thursday, he was told he was getting them Wednesday (the night before) night but was still waiting and would post them within an hour of receiving them.

Maybe depending on a college for testing isn't a good idea.

I'm mailing my Ethnoancestry sample for ysnp testing Monday and just finished placing an order for mtDNA with Relative Genetics. I just want to learn my results in a reasonable time (preferably before it's post-mortem ).

Did you see http://www.familytreedna.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=1291 where someone's waiting for mtDNA results "expected" 9/29/05? I guess I'm way to impatient waiting for 12/14/05 results - based on their "success" it looks like it's time to give up and move on?

My opinion based on one person's experience is FamilyTree is good for yDNA but go elsewhere for anything else.
                  Last edited by rod; 21 January 2006, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Bennet's E-mail

What is bennet's e-mail address. My wife sent her Mtdna test in back in late November so it should be batch 130 or maybe 131...not sure, we wanted to get a time line. She went through the national genographic program but we know it is being processed by FamilyTree DNA.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasfarengi
                      What is bennet's e-mail address. My wife sent her Mtdna test in back in late November so it should be batch 130 or maybe 131...not sure, we wanted to get a time line. She went through the national genographic program but we know it is being processed by FamilyTree DNA.

at the bottom of most ftdna pages is contact us the email address for al their people is there
                      [email protected], is bennett

Comment

What is bennet's e-mail address.
                        At the bottom of every one of their pages is a 'contact us' link. I suggest that you try to use it.

Comment

Others have given you the email address.

Also you will find the batch number and predicted results date on the "Pending Lab Results" tab on her personal myFTDNA home page.

Comment

Working...
                          X