Batch 127 created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pumpkindna

So, obviously, our total results were not EXACT. It is just the results from the one test we paid for and that were displayed for us, that were exact matches.

there are some well meaning people doing haplogroups one is my e3b project who use a program to do analysis of results. i have always been told you need to look. we get numbers which represent repeats. you need to see the other stuff about the repeats.
    this is why someone gets there stuff fast and other slower. I have a project member who is the last person in 126 . it happens

one reason i do answer these posts is because i was mad about some of my results.i was wrong and it never helped me to be mad.i am waiting for one now on me .i dont even look now lol.
    i used to run to the computor every day with disappointment
    i just want to try and help people cope with it

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Denning
      there are some well meaning people doing haplogroups one is my e3b project who use a program to do analysis of results. i have always been told you need to look. we get numbers which represent repeats. you need to see the other stuff about the repeats.
      this is why someone gets there stuff fast and other slower. I have a project member who is the last person in 126 . it happens

one reason i do answer these posts is because i was mad about some of my results.i was wrong and it never helped me to be mad.i am waiting for one now on me .i dont even look now lol.
      i used to run to the computor every day with disappointment
      i just want to try and help people cope with it

i am not critizing the project people just as i have expressed to them i have that hesitation.

Comment

Working...
      X