Batch 540

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 540

I have one FF kit in this batch, results due Dec. 26, 2013.

Y-HAP-Backbone, due 17-12-2013

Comment

I have a Family Finder in this batch that I'm particularly impatient for - it will really help with my triangulation! Due December 26, but fingers crossed that it will be early as most of my other kits have been.

Comment

first sample...

Do the results usually come in earlier than the expected date? Im doing a YDNA37 test due 28-DEC. Also, does anyone know why I have is there no date for YDNA37 Predicted? and a different expected dates for YDNA1-12, YDNA13-25, and YDNA26-37? Does this mean I will get results for all Four of those Lab Procedures?

Comment

I have a FMS due 12/26...I was really hoping to share the results with my family for Christmas. My grandma had 5 girls; so me and all of my cousins, aunts, grandma and her siblings share the same maternal line. It was going to be my gift to the family (we don't exchange gifts beyond our household bc there are too many of us).

Here's hoping it comes in a few days early.

Comment

I have a Y-DNA marker test on my father in this batch.

Comment

Originally posted by mhaynes15 View Post
              Do the results usually come in earlier than the expected date? Im doing a YDNA37 test due 28-DEC. Also, does anyone know why I have is there no date for YDNA37 Predicted? and a different expected dates for YDNA1-12, YDNA13-25, and YDNA26-37? Does this mean I will get results for all Four of those Lab Procedures?
              To my experience, Y-DNA12 and FF come in earlier than the expected date.
              while Y-DNA 37 came in on time.

I do not know if it is related to the complexity of the tests...

Comment

Population Finder results posted 11/12/2013.

Comment

My kit in this batch also got Population Finder results, which I just saw today (13 Nov). I don't think I checked yesterday. My 2 kits in batch 539 have not gotten PF results yet.

Comment

Matching results in for FF

Matches are now in for the kit that showed Population Finder results earlier today (pop. finder may have been there yesterday, though). Yay!! Now I await my two FF in batch 539.

Comment

Working...
                    X