Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 532

Was this week a batch 532?
    Last week on August 29th 4 test samples were delivered by UPS to FTDNA. The kit's page also states 'Received - 8/29/2013.

I expected these to be batched this week in batch 532. They are not!

Now checking again there is a second statement 'Received by Lab - 9/5/2013?

In the past when the kit was delivered on Wednesday it was batched immediately the same day.

What has changed?

Why there is one week between 'Received' and 'Received by Lab'?

Batch 532

I have a family Finder in this batch and it is due 10/22.
    Martha Parker

Comment

Batch532

Same here.

Comment

I have a cousin's kit in this batch with a due date of 10/30. (FF test)

Comment

My uncle's Y-DNA37 kit was batched on Sept. 5, In Progress on Sept. 6 and is Expected on Oct. 19.

Comment

Results in for FMS

What a surprise! This morning (26.09.2013) the FMS results are in! In means that it took only 20 days to run the test and get the results!

Comment

The first 12 markers of my uncle's Y-DNA37 test came in last night. Markers 13-25 and 26-37 are both listed as expected on Nov. 2 now.

Comment

I am batched in both 531 and 532. None came yet. I think there is no rule as " first in, first out".

Comment

Originally posted by genis View Post
                  I am batched in both 531 and 532. None came yet. I think there is no rule as " first in, first out".
                  I am in Batch 526 and I am still awaiting the results of a single SNP test. Expected date is still listed as 9-9-13. I agree with your, there is no rule as "first in, first out" statement 100%. I was advised by FTDNA's Help Desk that my result should be ready about three weeks later than the expected date, which would be today. Nothing yet!
                  Hoppy

Comment

My uncle got his results for the remaining markers (13-37) on his Y-DNA37 test today. One month ahead of the expected date of Nov. 2.

Comment

I'm batch 531, my 67 yDNA and mtDNA Full sequence was due end of October, I had gotten my full mtDNA results abt 5 days ago, surprisingly early!

Comment

Population finder in! Soon the matches will come!

Three kits in this batch have the population finder results in! This means that in the next days the matching will be ready and published!

The initial scheduled date was 30.10.2013 - this is really a month earlier!

Comment

Batch 532

How exciting that the results for this batch are coming in early. My results for a FF that I manage are due 10/22 and I won't mind a bit if they are early. The last 4 kits that I submitted were early.

Martha Parker

Comment

Batch 532

Results are in for one of my FF tests .... early! Thank you FTDNA.

Comment

Working...
                            X