Clear All

• tab1968
    replied
    My Aunts Kit

My Aunts kit came in early last week.

Leave a comment:

• Katydid
    replied
    Actually, I see that Population Finder results have now appeared for my Aunt's kit as well.

Leave a comment:

• efgen
    replied
    Originally posted by disphoto View Post
    What I don't get is how my cousins kit arrived after mine but was in the same batch and was completed by the original due date and mine has been pushed back twice. I guess the first kits in are the last ones done? Ugh. I know it's not a failed sample because they have population finder results posted for my kit as of last night.
    The fact that you see Pop Finder results posted now means that you do indeed have passing lab results. However, it doesn't mean that you couldn't have had a failed test first. Remember that you submitted two samples to FTDNA. For Family Finder, if the test fails the first time, the lab runs the re-test on the second sample.

So the most likely explanation for your delay is that your kit was indeed tested at the same time as your cousin's, but it failed. The lab then re-ran your test, and it passed.

FF matches typically are posted a few days after Pop Finder results are posted, so hang in there, you should have the rest of your results very soon.

Elise
    Last edited by efgen; 31 October 2013, 11:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• disphoto
    replied
    What I don't get is how my cousins kit arrived after mine but was in the same batch and was completed by the original due date and mine has been pushed back twice. I guess the first kits in are the last ones done? Ugh. I know it's not a failed sample because they have population finder results posted for my kit as of last night.

Leave a comment:

• Katydid
    replied
    No, you aren't the only one. My aunt's kit in this batch got pushed back to this date as well.

Originally posted by disphoto View Post
    How many people in Batch 530 just had their expected due date pushed back to 11/27 for the FF test? Or am I the only one?

Leave a comment:

• disphoto
    replied
    Are you kidding me?!

How many people in Batch 530 just had their expected due date pushed back to 11/27 for the FF test? Or am I the only one?

Leave a comment:

• tab1968
    replied
    Correct

My aunts kit was due yesterday and nothing is in yet. What could the problem be? I do not see any date pushed out on her expected date.

Leave a comment:

• mcgreig1408
    replied
    My grandmothers FF tests was pushed back from 16 October to today, not holding out much hope though.

I ordered in June.

Leave a comment:

• tab1968
    replied
    Still waiting

Still waiting for my aunt's Family Finder. Delayed to the 30th of October. Was hoping it comes in before then.

Leave a comment:

• Earl Davis
    replied
    The SNP test I had in this batch came back within a couple days of the predicted 6 weeks.

Earl.

Leave a comment:

• MoberlyDrake
    replied
    Originally posted by Oshri View Post
    Which tests?
    Family Finder

Leave a comment:

• Stezinec
    replied
    Mine are in too . Now I can stop spamming this thread lol

Leave a comment:

• Hovila
    replied
    Yes!!

My uncle┬┤s FF results are in Only two days delay.

Leave a comment:

• Stezinec
    replied
    Originally posted by Oshri View Post
    Which tests?
    They're talking about FF. I have some matches on the advanced matches page (finally something is happening), but nothing on the main matches page yet.

Leave a comment:

• Oshri
    replied
    Originally posted by MoberlyDrake View Post
    My cousin's results are in!
    Which tests?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X