Clear All

• MoberlyDrake
    replied
    My cousin's results are in!

Leave a comment:

• Hovila
    replied
    And here

"Results for your Family Finder test have been delayed".
    Batch 530, was 7.10 2013, now expected 28.10.2013.

Leave a comment:

• tab1968
    replied
    Same here

Same Here. My aunts kit was pushed out to: 10/28/2013.

Leave a comment:

• MoberlyDrake
    replied
    My cousin's due date was Oct 16 and has now been changed to Oct 28 too. Her PF results came in last week and I was hoping her results might be in today or tomorrow.

It seems odd that they didn't even wait till Oct 16 to extend it. I wonder if they ran into a big problem?

Leave a comment:

• phje
    replied
    Stezinec,

Don't take this particular delay notice seriously. It's just an automated response due to the fact that you hit your expected date today and the full results haven't posted yet. If you have Population Finder then you'll get your matches in the next few days. They might even be in later tonight or early tomorrow morning!!

Leave a comment:

• Stezinec
    replied
    Argh, now there is a note saying delayed to October 28th! This is pretty ridiculous given that they already gave me the population finder 3 days ago and told me that I passed quality control

I hope this is a wrong message and they upload soon.

Leave a comment:

• tab1968
    replied
    Family Finder

I used to think that but found that it can vary but usually 48 to 72 seems more likely. Since they have so many projects to kits they might be staggering them more.

Leave a comment:

• Stezinec
    replied
    Originally posted by Oshri View Post
    On thursday the FF results should be ready (my estimate)
    Does anyone know if FF uploads are always on Thursdays?

I've seen other people saying that they come up within 24-72 hours of population finder.

Leave a comment:

• tab1968
    replied
    Population Finder

No results have been posted in the Population Finder yet for my aunts kit which is in this batch and is due next week on the 16th. My uncles kit is batch 533 and was not due until 11/7/2013 has the population finder results in. Maybe there is an issue with my aunts kit?

Leave a comment:

• Oshri
    replied
    On thursday the FF results should be ready (my estimate)

Leave a comment:

• Hovila
    replied
    FF results

I´m waiting for my uncle´s FF results. Population Finder results are in but other results are still expected on 7.10.2013.

Leave a comment:

• edm8082
    replied
    mtDNA mega results

Wondering if anyone else is awaiting their results from this batch.

Still says mine are due tomorrow (10/7).

Leave a comment:

• tab1968
    replied
    My Aunts Kit

My Aunt's kit is in this batch, it would be great if we got the results early rather than by 10/16.

Leave a comment:

• MoberlyDrake
    replied
    My double cousin's population finder results are in now, although they weren't an hour ago! I got the usual stupid questionnaire about which Middle Eastern population she belonged to and had to select "other". That is so stupid! We are half Western European and half Italian. No doubt we have a little Middle Eastern, but I hate getting that questionnaire all the time!

Leave a comment:

• Stezinec
    replied
    Population finder results in

Leave a comment:

Working...
X