Batch 530

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stezinec View Post
    Yep, Orcadian seems to be FTDNA's generic British group. Family finder is for both sides yes. The Italian ancestry could be from either your maternal or paternal line.
    Thanks! Should be interesting to see what the final results will be and who I match up with here on FTDNA.

Comment

i got in my Family Finder results today! Wow that was fast! Since I'm new at this, where do I go to view matches and the data results?

I only had one match in the new matches database and it was with my great-great aunt who had her relative tested with the Y-DNA. The suggested match sounds about right from what I know of our family tree.

Comment

Matches are in for my daughter-in-law today.

Surprised that they weren't delayed. I was expecting a delay since seeing all the other reported delays.

Comment

Originally posted by JDP1144 View Post
          Surprised that they weren't delayed. I was expecting a delay since seeing all the other reported delays.
          Me too. Which is why I'm happy we got this batch in early.

Comment

Do you remember what day they received your kit Kelad? You should have got an email when that happened. I'm trying to gauge when my results may come in.

Comment

Originally posted by Stezinec View Post
              Do you remember what day they received your kit Kelad? You should have got an email when that happened. I'm trying to gauge when my results may come in.
              I think they received it on the 22nd. Found lots of distant cousins that ill need to figure out how we are related. Only had 1 close relative- great great aunt as I knew I would match up to her/her male relative hoping to get some close matches as time goes by

Comment

They received my cousin's kit Aug 15 and batched it Aug 21 I hope I get her results soon. I'm working on a possible brick wall solution and I'm very impatient to see if she has any matches that support it!

Comment

Man, you guys sent those kits back fast, to have them received around when they were batched. They got mine about 3 weeks after batching, but it was sent from the UK. I guess that is what is causing the delay with my results, and hopefully not a problem with the sample :/

Comment

I sent a message to the Help Desk and yesterday they replied that my sample had passed quality control and that the results would be uploaded within 10 to 14 days (October 11 - 15 at the latest I suppose). That's a bit past the original date (Oct. 7), but understandable since my sample was late getting there.

Comment

Population finder results in

Comment

My double cousin's population finder results are in now, although they weren't an hour ago! I got the usual stupid questionnaire about which Middle Eastern population she belonged to and had to select "other". That is so stupid! We are half Western European and half Italian. No doubt we have a little Middle Eastern, but I hate getting that questionnaire all the time!

Comment

My Aunts Kit

My Aunt's kit is in this batch, it would be great if we got the results early rather than by 10/16.

Comment

mtDNA mega results

Wondering if anyone else is awaiting their results from this batch.

Still says mine are due tomorrow (10/7).

Comment

FF results

I´m waiting for my uncle´s FF results. Population Finder results are in but other results are still expected on 7.10.2013.

Comment

On thursday the FF results should be ready (my estimate)

Comment

Working...
                                X