No announcement yet.

Batch 529

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family Finder just came in for a kit I manage.

Comment

Batch 529

The results of two of my Family Finder tests came in today. They are two weeks early! That makes 4 in a row that came in early. Thank you FTDNA.

Comment

FF is in for the kit i manage

Comment

SNP on time

SNP L150 result came on schedule. The kit in question tested positive.

Comment

just received a notice - mtDNA plus now delayed until 10/21.

Comment

FMS produced in 20 days in batch 532

Originally posted by LookingBack View Post
              just received a notice - mtDNA plus now delayed until 10/21.
              Just to share an FMS for another kit batched in #532 came in earlier than the initial deadline - the result was produced in 20 days. That was really fast, maybe due to a very good sample.

Comment

Still waiting on DF13 results. Should have come back yesterday, but no updates as yet.

Comment

Originally posted by JimKane View Post
                  Still waiting on DF13 results. Should have come back yesterday, but no updates as yet.
                  I'm in Batch 526 and my DF13 Result had an expected date of 9-9-13 and I'm still waiting. I was told by FTDNA's Help Desk my test was still in progress and that they were about three weeks behind schedule due to receiving more test requests than expected during their sale. I'm finding that hard to believe at this point. Maybe they lost some key personnel??? Just a guess but something ain't right at FTDNA. Very doubtful that I will spend anymore money with FTDNA than I already have.
                  Hoppy
                  p.s. My expected date STILL remains 9-9-13. Never updated.

Comment

mtdna is in for a kit that i manage

Comment

My mtDNA results are in as well.

Comment

Well we're happy - after getting a delay notice 2 days ago, our mtDNAplus just came in tonight

Comment

Got a response from the help desk on my DF13 test. It seems to have failed, and is due back in 4 weeks. Of course, the pending results page still hasn't been updated to this.

Comment

Still waiting

Still waiting for my SNP test results. I ordered two and received one back two weeks ago but have not heard anything on this one. The expected date is 9/30/2013.

R-L21>L1314>L1315

Comment

Have you tried sending the help desk a message? The contact is in the sticky thread about delays at the top of this group.

My results are a month overdue tomorrow, but the timeline was never updated despite the help desk folks following up. Looking at the time stamp of my last post in this thread there are still up to two weeks to wait on the new window.

Comment

Originally posted by collins8562 View Post
                                Still waiting for my SNP test results. I ordered two and received one back two weeks ago but have not heard anything on this one. The expected date is 9/30/2013.

R-L21>L1314>L1315

I to have been waiting also for my SNP test with due date Aug 5 .I call three time and got different answers.Last time they told me my test had fail 3 times and were sending me a new kit, but my pending date hasn't change and on my home page it still has that due date and no notes letting me know they have sent the new kit. If were you I would call the and see what your delay is about.
                                I don't know why they don't keep us up to date what is going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X