X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 Sep too
    38-67 and L871

Comment

I just received my single snp test result.

Comment

Originally posted by vertumnus View Post
        I have comprehensive genome in this batch, scheduled for 27.09. - 11.10.
        Got my first results (Y-DNA12) yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by engisdene View Post
          I have a single SNP (DF13) in Batch 526 that was expected 9-9-13 and still have no results or updated expected date. Maybe I should contact the Help Desk?
          Sean

Comment

Originally Posted by engisdene View Post

Glad someone is getting their results ,Would have been a lot happier if my DF13 from batch 521 had come in also.Mine Stills has the old date of Aug. 5
            Last edited by DMK; 19 September 2013, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DMK View Post
              Originally Posted by engisdene View Post

Glad someone is getting their results ,Would have been a lot happier if my DF13 from batch 521 had come in also.Mine Stills has the old date of Aug. 5
              Have you contacted the Help Desk regarding the delay on your SNP test? August 5th is WAY PAST DUE. That's downright ridiculous. I just emailed the Help Desk regarding the delay on my test and hopefully will hear back frfom them in a few days...or get my result

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Hoppy View Post
                Have you contacted the Help Desk regarding the delay on your SNP test? August 5th is WAY PAST DUE. That's downright ridiculous. I just emailed the Help Desk regarding the delay on my test and hopefully will hear back frfom them in a few days...or get my result
                I am going to call them now and will let you know what they say.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Hoppy View Post
                  Hi Hoppy , Just got through talking with a familytreedna sale representative on phone and he check for me and (Quote we are sorry for the delay as we have had so many orders and much to do.Your DF13 result should come in the next couple of weeks and you ydna panel markers 60-67 of the 111 marker upgrade should come 9\26\13).Hopefully he knows what he is talking about and I received them on those dates.

Comment

waiting on snp test

my snp test is past due date called yesterday, they told me there a 2week delay.

Comment

Did anyone get FF from this batch yet?
                      It has been more than three weks since anybody reported getting FF results from any batch.

Comment

Originally posted by DMK View Post
                        Hi Hoppy , Just got through talking with a familytreedna sale representative on phone and he check for me and (Quote we are sorry for the delay as we have had so many orders and much to do.Your DF13 result should come in the next couple of weeks and you ydna panel markers 60-67 of the 111 marker upgrade should come 9\26\13).Hopefully he knows what he is talking about and I received them on those dates.
                        I received a response rom the Help Desk yesterday, the same day I sent in my question regarding my SNP result. The response from FTDNA was that my test was still in progress and should be completed in three weeks, UNLESS it didn't pass quality control. Their reason for the delay was that more people took advantage of their sale than anticipated. I am satisfied with FTDNA's response and very happy with how quickly they responded. I am in Batch 526 not 529, just so I don't confuse anyone on this forum with my time frame. Good luck with your results.
                        Hoppy
                        Last edited by I'm Hoppy; 20 September 2013, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Population finder is in for the kit i manage

Comment

Population Finder is in for the kit I manage as well. Awaiting mtDNA for 10/9/2013.

Comment

some of the results are in for the test I manage, only the Population Finder results are showing up so far.

Comment

I have got FF results

Comment

Working...
                                X