No announcement yet.

Batch 528

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting on an SNP to come through (due date was the 23rd of September).
    Looks like that will be pushed back.

On another note, ordered a FF test for my mother back in July.
    Found out today that a kit has not been sent (I should have thought something was up when i didn't receive an email stating receipt of payment).
    Have contacted the helpdesk to try and sort things out

Comment

I don't understand why, but all my FF results have disappeared and the expected date (14/10/2013) show up again. I even was able to download the raw data and someone has sent me a Known Relationship request message, but all was gone.

Edit:
      I just received an email, answering my problem:
      "Thank you for your email. We apologize for the confusion and delay in receiving your results. Your sample was part of a very small batch of kits that experienced a technical issue during the upload. Therefore, we are in the process of correcting the issue and are going to re-upload your results. We expect this resolution to be complete within the next few days. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your attention to this matter"
      VinnyGodoy
      Last edited by VinnyGodoy; 27 September 2013, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
        It seems like they're holding the batches open later nowadays. Used to be that about 4pm HST the batch was closed. Which is 9 or 10 pm EST. Now it's 6 hours past and it's still not closed.

Well, I have two SNP going to be in this batch I hope. Nat Geo 2.0 told me I was positive but I'm not sosure.
        The due date was 9/23 but they came in 10/4

They never updated my due date between these dates.

Comment

My pending results still have a due date of the 23rd of September....I'm guessing the 14th of October now, based on what others have written.

Comment

Working...
          X