Batch 524

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single SNP test

Does anyone else have a single SNP test in this batch? I have two kits in this batch with a single SNP and the projected completion date was yesterday 08/26/13. Did all the tests in this batch get pushed to a new date?

Comment

Single SNP test

I have just a single SNP in this batch and still shows expected 8/26/2013.

Six weeks of waiting and still no results.

Comment

That confirms the same thing that I have on my pending results page. It still show that it was due yesterday but no new expected date or explanation.

Comment

I have just a single SNP P312 in this batch and still shows expected 8/26/2013. I fully expect it to be delayed for anonther 6 weeks, just as I have also been waiting on a Y-Refine 12to67 since 6/12/2013 in batch 520 that has been delayed two other times. Very Poor Customer Relations

Comment

Still waiting for that single SNP from August 26, 2013

Looks like FTDNA has screwed us over again. Is there anyone there working since Mr. Krahn left? No more business from me.

Comment

Hi JDP1144,

If you would like, please feel free to email me at [email protected] with your kit number and I can check with the lab to see what is going on with this SNP. Did it run and fail, or is it delayed due to high volume, or something else entirely.

Anyway, I would be happy to help.

-Darren Marin
              Family Tree DNA

Comment

Darren, I hope it is OK if I email u too? Just seems a very generic status on the pending results page and on the gap page for my project it shows the old date still for population finder, though I think that is necessarily linked to the FF results being finished...

Have a great day there...

Comment

All of Panel 5 came in this morning except markers 76 through 85.

Comment

Hopefully soon the other results in batch ...

Comment

The two kits that I had a single SNP came in today from this batch.

Comment

Finally!

Wow! such efficiency. Only took 9 weeks on a single SNP. I'll have to think long and hard about any more SNP testing.

Comment

Originally posted by JDP1144 View Post
                          Wow! such efficiency. Only took 9 weeks on a single SNP. I'll have to think long and hard about any more SNP testing.
                          I am still waiting on my one SNP. 9 Weeks and counting.

Comment

All of my Y STR upgrade panels are back as of this morning. Just 5 matches remain at the 111 level, since not a lot test out this far.

Comment

Working...
                            X