• Show
Clear All

• Batch 524

Family Finder + mtDNAPlus FamilyFinder 524 04.09.2013
    Family Finder + mtDNAPlus HVR1 524 04.09.2013
    Family Finder + mtDNAPlus HVR2 524 04.09.2013
    Family Finder + mtDNAPlus mtHaplo 524 04.09.2013
    Y-DNA12 Y-DNA1-12 Markers 524 23.08.2013

I have a FF in this batch, too, with an expected date of Aug 26, 2013.

Comment

Population Finder results are in for both my FF kits in this batch.

Comment

Y-Refine37to111 in this batch. All due on August 26th.

Comment

Originally posted by cb78 View Post
          Population Finder results are in for both my FF kits in this batch.
          Same here- I can't wait to see the rest

Comment

Family Finder results are in for both kits

Comment

First 37 of a 111 test came in this morning

Comment

Y-DNA 38-47 Markers arrived this morning. Let's see if rest of the markers show up before my Y DNA prediction holding up 1-12 in the previous batch.

Comment

Markers 48 - 60 in this morning. Odds are starting to look good on the refine being done before the prediction from the previous batch, since that was due by today.

Comment

Markers 61 to 67 in this morning.

Comment

The last five panels of the 37 to 111 refine were due today but progress seems to have halted after my last post. On hold until they get the first 12 sorted out?

Comment

Waiting for Family Finder results with anticipation, they are due Wednesday according to the GAP page but the personal page says the 26th so am hoping there will be some results today. Keeping in mind the time difference between me and the US it seems early there yet - just before 7 AM on the East Coast and about 4 AM in Texas. Hopefully there will be results streaming in for this batch during this current week.

Comment

Blah status page just got updated. The rest of the panels are pushed out to the 16th, which is one week after the rescheduled 1-12 panel in batch 523.

Comment

Likewise with my Family Finder, and a note:

Your expected date has recently been updated to reflect the current time frame for your results to be ready. We sincerely appreciate your continued patience and cooperation. One of the following circumstances applies to you: 1) We have recently received your DNA collection kit and have begun testing. 2) Multiple attempts have been made to test the DNA we had stored in our lab. All attempts failed to pass our strict quality control standards. If we have no additional vials of DNA stored, you will be sent an additional collection kit so that we may continue testing. 3) We are waiting for you to return the DNA collection kit we sent to you. The expected date only applies to those of you who have remaining DNA stored in our lab for testing. Please note that predicted dates are an estimate and subject to lab volume and quality control.
                            Hopefully if a new swab is required, I will see by Christmas lol... However Population Finder still shows an expected date of the 28th on the GAP page. I am hoping despite the note above that it is just the result of a backlog in tests though the sample is rather old (2004) but hopefully it has not all been used.

Comment

Just curious, are many others with tests in this batch finding their results pushed back to the 16th?

Grace

Comment

Working...
                              X