Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justjanok View Post
    *SIGH*

Still awaiting one panel of a 67-111 upgrade and the due date was just changed AGAIN, now to 10/21/13.
    Same with me. The pesky Y-DNA76-85 panel pushed back to 10/21.

Comment

Still waiting on my snp test

Batched July 30th due sept 16th

Comment

Originally posted by justjanok View Post
        *SIGH*

Still awaiting one panel of a 67-111 upgrade and the due date was just changed AGAIN, now to 10/21/13.

I've got to admit to getting pretty frustrated. I've spent a lot of money with FTDNA over the past 2 years and recently ordered additional upgrades. Right now, if I had it to do over I'm not sure I'd go with the same company.
        Well, what do you know? My final panel loaded last night. NOW, to get the delayed results of the relatives who ordered at the same time as me so hopefully we can get to the bottom of this annoying NPE from 200+ years ago. Good luck to all of those still waiting.

Comment

Where is my Family Finder? Still waiting fot it

Comment

CTS3087 in batch #526 still shows expected 9/9/2013

I sent a message to FamilyTreeDNA through the website Feedback form last week with no reply. Did they have a problem with this batch? Does anyone know how else I can contact them?

Comment

SNP Result In

Just got the result today for SNP DF13 = POSITIVE.
              Hoppy

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Hoppy View Post
                Just got the result today for SNP DF13 = POSITIVE.
                Hoppy
                Hey I happy for you Hoppy .I still waiting on my DF13 from batch 521 with old due date of aug 5

Comment

Originally posted by DMK View Post
                  Hey I happy for you Hoppy .I still waiting on my DF13 from batch 521 with old due date of aug 5
                  DMK,
                  I would definitely send a message to the FTDNA Help Desk and see what is going on if I were you. I've had good luck as far as getting a prompt response from the Help Desk. Good luck with getting your result.
                  Hoppy

Comment

SNP test, still waiting and it 30 days past the expected date.

Comment

Still waiting for one little SNP test that was ordered in July and expected back Sep 9. Still received the same old canned response from the help desk about how they were overwhelmed by their Family Finder sale and my results should be back in 3-4 weeks, 3 weeks later they send the same response.

Don't ever order anything while this place has a sale going on.

Comment

Yesterday got results for Family Finder.

Comment

Result came back November 9th

Comment

Working...
                          X