Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mtDNA came in just now! Hap H.

Comment

mtFullSequence completed, original due date Sept 18. Well above schedule.

Comment

Still waiting for Family Finder

Comment

No results yet for yDNA 67-111 upgrade, either... but I remain hopeful!

Comment

Waiting on a single SNP result. Was due 9-9-13.

Comment

anyone else get a "delayed" message for FGS (full genomic sequence, mitochondrial mtdna)? new date expected end of september.

Comment

I have two Y-DNA SNPs on order in this batch. Hopefully they are in soon!

Comment

SNP Results?

Still waiting for a single SNP test result for DF13.
                  Predicted date was/is 9-9-13. No update on predicted date so I'm hoping that means FTDNA expects to get the results soon.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Hoppy View Post
                    Still waiting for a single SNP test result for DF13.
                    Predicted date was/is 9-9-13. No update on predicted date so I'm hoping that means FTDNA expects to get the results soon.
                    I am still waiting on my SNP 13 test results like you but it is in batch 521 with the old due date of 8-5-13 with no update to when expected .They should let us know something.

Comment

Originally posted by DMK View Post
                      I am still waiting on my SNP 13 test results like you but it is in batch 521 with the old due date of 8-5-13 with no update to when expected .They should let us know something.
                      WOW! 8-15-13 and still nothing? I agree that they could have the courtesy to at least update their customers regarding their results, especially if they are weeks past the expected date as in your case. I know I am considering alternatives for future testing.
                      Hope you hear something from FTDNA soon.
                      Sean

Comment

Most panels from my Y-Refine67to111 arrived yesterday. Still awaiting one panel.

Comment

I'm still awaiting one panel of my dad's yDNA panel from this batch, a 67-111 upgrade. The rest of the results loaded around a week ago. 9/30 is our new due date.

Comment

I emailes the Help Desk on 9-19-93 regarding the tardiness of the result of my single SNP test DF13, expected 9-9-13, and FTDNA responded that same day. Their reponse was that they had received more test requests than anticipated, my test was still in progress and that I should be getting the result in three weeks time IF it passed quality control. What I don't understand is why a person in Batch 529 has already received the result of a single SNP test when my reguest for the test was sent in three weeks prior than the person in Batch 529 request was sent. Makes no sense to me. I would think they would do the tests by a "first come-first served" order. Maybe my way of thinking is screwy. I am happy about FTDNA's fast response to my email query though.
                            Hoppy
                            Last edited by I'm Hoppy; 23rd September 2013, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Hoppy View Post
                              I emailes the Help Desk on 9-19-93 regarding the tardiness of the result of my single SNP test DF13, expected 9-9-13, and FTDNA responded that same day. Their reponse was that they had received more test requests than anticipated, my test was still in progress and that I should be getting the result in three weeks time IF it passed quality control. What I don't understand is why a person in Batch 529 has already received the result of a single SNP test when my reguest for the test was sent in three weeks prior than the person in Batch 529 request was sent. Makes no sense to me. I would think they would do the tests by a "first come-first served" order. Maybe my way of thinking is screwy. I am happy about FTDNA's fast response to my email query though.
                              Hoppy
                              I have the exact same situation - a friend sent her 67-111 upgrade in 3 weeks after mine and has already gotten her results. Who knows???

Comment

*SIGH*

Still awaiting one panel of a 67-111 upgrade and the due date was just changed AGAIN, now to 10/21/13.

I've got to admit to getting pretty frustrated. I've spent a lot of money with FTDNA over the past 2 years and recently ordered additional upgrades. Right now, if I had it to do over I'm not sure I'd go with the same company.

Comment

Working...
                                X