Clear All
  • wallabyw
    • Feb 2013

My failed 26-37 yDNA came in today.

Comment

• cb78
      FTDNA Customer
      • Nov 2012

Markers 76-85 came in for both remaining kits.

@ Dany,
      I still have an SNP test in batch 515, they haven't even updated the due date of 6/24 it's been almost 90 days.

Comment

• D.Clade
        FTDNA Customer
        • Dec 2012

PANEL 5 (76-85) was completed last night and just PANEL 5 (103-111) is pending.

Comment

• D.Clade
          FTDNA Customer
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by D.Clade View Post
          just PANEL 5 (103-111) is pending.
          Quoting myself, yikes. Just noticed that most of Panel 5 (103-111) has posted to the projects. Two of the strs, DYS726 and DYS643 are blank. Is that typical for this panel?

Comment

• KSDA
            FTDNA Customer
            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by D.Clade View Post
            Quoting myself, yikes. Just noticed that most of Panel 5 (103-111) has posted to the projects. Two of the strs, DYS726 and DYS643 are blank. Is that typical for this panel?
            Not sure if it's typical or not, but same two are blank on mine, plus a few more on a different panel. I'm sure they're working on the getting the full test results.

Comment

• D.Clade
              FTDNA Customer
              • Dec 2012

Panel 5 (103-111) is complete. That is quite a few strs to keep track of.
              Looks like the lab just took a little extra care with DYS726 and DYS643.

Comment

• paxton09
                FTDNA Customer
                • Aug 2013

no results yet

Still waiting those 2 markers........enough delays on this upgrade.....it irritates me to the point that I don,t care if I get them or not

Comment

• DMK
                  FTDNA Customer
                  • Apr 2013

Batch 521

Still Waiting on PANEL 4 (61-67) and PANEL 5 (103-111) of my upgrade with a due date of 8/26/2013 but my DF13 still has the old due date of 8/5/2013,not happy about that.Not very good of FT to not let you know something when it goes over the due date and why.Wish they would get on the stick.

Comment

• elhjr32609
                    FTDNA Customer
                    • Jun 2013

my DF13 for batch 521 update

Mine is overdue as well. It was due out 8/5. I called customer service a few days ago and was told that it had to be rerun and was in the lab again. Expected to be out in two weeks. I agree that an updated expected date should have been made or at least an email msg letting me know would have been more acceptable explaining the delay so all I can do now is just wait.

Comment

• Littlest bit
                      mtDNA: J1c3i
                      • Feb 2012

I ordered a snp for my grandfather's account, DF41, last Christmastime which took 4 1/2 months! During that time, I never received any updates from FTDNA (that I didn't initiate with a complaint to the help desk) and the original expected date never changed. Not that I'm justifying any of this, mind you, just giving you the worst case scenario. Trust me, it was painful.

Comment

• paxton09
                        FTDNA Customer
                        • Aug 2013

L1065 snp going into 3rd week over due. I called customer service on Fri re the 2 missing markers of my 67-111. C.S. said one had to be rerun and other was all right and was on my project data listing ( it still isn't). C.S. was to get a call back from lab person responsible for reruns. No call back from C>S>, so called again...oh...lab person too busy to return phone calls!!!!!!!

As a follow-up to the big 3 week delay attributed to failed test results of the 67-111 markers. C>S> determined that the delay was a result of the lab being backed up and apologized for the improper notice. And you wonder why I'm cynical; I knew this a few weeks ago following my complaint and let it go...I have to follow up with a written complaint about this latest episode...May be that the lab management needs to be a bit more customer focused...I have had a lot of testing done at ftdna(including geno 2.0) and never a failure up until now!!!!! First they say 5 panels failed and then 2 markers failed. and then 1 marker failed....what next?

Comment

• paxton09
                          FTDNA Customer
                          • Aug 2013

L1065 snp going into 3rd week over due. I called customer service on Fri re the 2 missing markers of my 67-111. C.S. said one had to be rerun and other was all right and was on my project data listing ( it still isn't). C.S. was to get a call back from lab person responsible for reruns. No call back from C>S>, so called again...oh...lab person too busy to return phone calls!!!!!!!

As a follow-up to the big 3 week delay attributed to failed test results of the 67-111 markers. C>S> determined that the delay was a result of the lab being backed up and apologized for the improper notice. And you wonder why I'm cynical; I knew this a few weeks ago following my complaint and let it go...I have to follow up with a written complaint about this latest episode...May be that the lab management needs to be a bit more customer focused...I have had a lot of testing done at ftdna(including geno 2.0) and never a failure up until now!!!!! First they say 5 panels failed and then 2 markers failed. and then 1 marker failed....what next?

Comment

• paxton09
                            FTDNA Customer
                            • Aug 2013

results in

The results for both the outstanding snp test and the 67-111 upgrade have come in the last few days and are now complete.

Comment

• DMK
                              FTDNA Customer
                              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by paxton09 View Post
                              The results for both the outstanding snp test and the 67-111 upgrade have come in the last few days and are now complete.
                              Happy for you that you Finally got your result,Still Waiting on PANEL 4 (61-67) and PANEL 5 (103-111) of my upgrade with a due date of 8/5/2013 which was change to 8/26/2013 but my DF13 still has the old due date of 8/5/2013.Guess I will call them tonight to see whats going on with the DFF13 test.

Comment

• jbarry6899
                                FTDNA Customer
                                • Jun 2012

On Project Page but not Home Page

My Y-111 results from batch 521 are posted on my surname project YDNA results page, but not on my personal FTDNA home page. I sent a feedback email.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Jim

Comment

Working...
                                X