Batch 521

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jbarry6899 View Post
    My Y-111 results from batch 521 are posted on my surname project YDNA results page, but not on my personal FTDNA home page. I sent a feedback email.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Jim
    Batch 521
    Read your post and I check mine there and all there but markers 61-67 and DYS726 and DYS643 but not on my personal FTDAN home page .Is any markers missing from yours are they all there ?

Comment

Batch 521

All of my markers are present on the project results page, but one full panel is missing from my personal listing.

Jim

Comment

The last panel of my y67-111 upgrade came in overnight.

Comment

The last panel of one of my 67-111 upgrades completed this morning. It had been partially completed on the projects page for a few weeks with only one marker missing. I still have one more 67-111 upgrade outstanding in this batch that has an entire panel (86-93) missing. These were both due yesterday after being pushed back once. So this last one will probably have it's date bumped again.

Comment

I am still missing panel 5 (86-93) on my 67-111 upgrade. It had been partially completed on the projects page for a few weeks with only one marker missing. The due date was changed this morning to 09-26. Does anyone know if the lab routinely has trouble with primers at the location of GATA-A10? A quick look at the DF21+ Project Page does not show any DF21+ GATA-A10 = NULL.

Comment

GATA-A10 was one of my last two markers to come in.

Comment

Batch 521

Y-GATA A10 was the last for me too. My 111 upgrade is now complete.

Jim

Comment

Thank you for your feedback

KSDA and JBerry thanks for your feedback. I do not understand the technical aspects of the tests. However, I have read that on some areas of the genome it is hard to get test results. GATA – A10 must be in one of these areas. Again thank you both for your feedback.

Comment

My Y-Refine 67-111 was completed today with panel 86-93 posted.

Comment

• Panel # 103-111 of my Y-Refine 37-111 panel came in today.Now all I need to complete this upgrade is panel # 61-67 . Hopefully it will come in this week .

My DF13 test still has the old date of 8/5/2013 with no notes so don't know what is going on there

Comment

• DF13 test

I finally go my last panel (60-67) of my upgrade from 37 to 111 panel test due date was 8/5/2013 today.

I called the help desk on 9/19 about my DF13 test which stills has a due date of 8/5 and Their response was that they had received more test requests than anticipated, my test was still in progress and that I should be getting the result in two to three weeks time.

Comment

• Still waiting on DF13 results due Aug 5

I Wondering if anyone else is awaiting their results from this batch, am I the only one ??

My DF13 test stills has the due date of Aug.5 . I have spoke to familytreedna twice on the phone and received different explanations each time.First time was told that they had received so many test and were backup and I would receive the results in 1 to 2 weeks.Second time was told that it had felled and that they are rerunning it again and will receive them in the next two weeks.

Tomorrow will be the second 2 weeks date so will see what happens.I think I will wait awhile before ordering any more test till they get thing straight out and running smoothy.

2 moths and 5 days over due date without updating you with information is not very good services.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMK View Post
                            I Wondering if anyone else is awaiting their results from this batch, am I the only one ??....

....not very good services.

I am still waiting on Panel 5 (86 - 93)

Comment

• DF13 results due Aug 5

I am currently waiting on a DF13 test that gave due date as 8/05/2013 (And which is still with that due date with no notes).I have spoke to familytreedna twice on the phone and received different explanations each time.First time was told that due to a greater number of upgrade orders than expected they were backup and I would receive the results in 1 to 2 weeks.two weeks later no results So called a Second time and was told that it had felled and that they are rerunning it again and would receive it in the next two weeks.Now it has been 3 weeks and nothing.
                              I have just about given up on getting my results.I don't think it would do any good to call a third time but would like to see what they says and see if I get a third different explanation

Comment

• Originally posted by DMK View Post
                                I am currently waiting on a DF13 test that gave due date as 8/05/2013 (And which is still with that due date with no notes).I have spoke to familytreedna twice on the phone and received different explanations each time.First time was told that due to a greater number of upgrade orders than expected they were backup and I would receive the results in 1 to 2 weeks.two weeks later no results So called a Second time and was told that it had felled and that they are rerunning it again and would receive it in the next two weeks.Now it has been 3 weeks and nothing.
                                I have just about given up on getting my results.I don't think it would do any good to call a third time but would like to see what they says and see if I get a third different explanation
                                Well I decided to call again and see what is going on.They check for me and said the test had be run 3 times and failed and they were sorry and that they would send me another kit today are Monday and said again that they were sorry they hadn't let me know.Just glad that I got my 37 to 111 ydna upgrade results

Comment

Working...
                                X