No announcement yet.

Batch 521

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also nothing here from Batch 521. I have a Y-37-to-67 in that batch.

Comment

I just got a notice that said a 37-67 results were in but when I check, only the 37 is listed and it says tests still pending. What is this all about? I was not expecting the results until 8/5.

Comment

I just received my 12 to 37 refine.

All matches are 4 steps...

Comment

Results for all panels received

Received the final panel of my 67-to-111 marker updates today - weeks ahead of August schedule, well done FTDNA. Problem is I don't see any 111 marker matches for my hg N1c1 results. What is the max GD used for the 111 marker results on the FTDNA match page?

Comment

None for me on my 2kits

Comment

I received the final panel on one of my 67-111 tests today. I have two other 67-111 refines that have had no activity yet.

Comment

All mine are in on the U152 results page, but not on my DYS results in my account, PANEL 5 (86-93) is still pending!

My Y-GGAAT-1B07 doesn't show on the U152 though!

My 63 of 67 match became 106 of 111

We differ on:

DYS390
                CDYb
                DYS461
                DYS534
                DYS565

FTDNA state: A 106/111 match indicates a genealogical relationship. Most matches at this level are related as 12th cousins or more recently, and over half will be 7th cousins or closer. This is well within the range of traditional genealogy.
                Last edited by Solothurn; 18 July 2013, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Correction, our DYS461 is the same. I got the result from Ysearch and it must have been inputted in error.

So 63 of 67 became 107 of 111

"A 107/111 match indicates a genealogical relationship. Most matches at this level are related as 10th or more recent cousins, and over half will be 6th or more recent cousins. This is well within the range of traditional genealogy."

Originally posted by Solothurn View Post

We differ on: DYS461
                  Last edited by Solothurn; 18 July 2013, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Batch 521

Haven't received any of my 37-to-111 marker updates are my DF13 test in this batch yet.Still hoping something will come in today.

Comment

Originally posted by DMK View Post
                      Still hoping something will come in today.
                      Thanks for keeping the hope alive and today would be awesome. Waiting for my 67-to-111 results. Staying chilled because the due date is August 5th.

Comment

Still waiting for any 67-111 upgrade results

Comment

PANEL 4 (48-60)

I received last night my PANEL 4 (48-60) of my y-37 to y-111 upgraded.Is it strange to get them before I get the PANEL 4 (38-47) ? Just wondering as I am very new at this and still learning.Also says new yDNA match but I see no new matches.

Comment

I am only awaiting 76-85 of my 111, so it seems that different markers come in, well, differently.

As far as the matches, I think it runs the match each time and therefore flags. OR it doesn't know and just assumes that you have matches because you have new markers. Either way it is misleading.

Comment

Originally posted by mebrowndfw View Post
                              I am only awaiting 76-85 of my 111, so it seems that different markers come in, well, differently.

As far as the matches, I think it runs the match each time and therefore flags. OR it doesn't know and just assumes that you have matches because you have new markers. Either way it is misleading.
                              Thanks for your reply

FTDNA
                              Y-DNA: Predicted Haplogroup: R-M269 (waiting on the biggest part of my 37 to 111 marker upgrade and my DF13 test results in batch 521). Have 12 matches in 37 marker range ,two 35-37 matches,all my 12 matches with same family name.
                              mtDNA: Haplogroup - H27
                              FF: Europe(Western 98.37% plus are minus 2.17%

Comment

Some panels in now on one of my Y111 kits in this batch, nothing yet on the other.

Earl.

Comment

Working...
                                X