X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aas
    replied
    Hi, mine was done in just three days!!
    Sent in July 29th, results were today. That was great!

However, I did not receive any email; noticed the results were done when entering the site.

Leave a comment:

• Oshri
    replied
    mine is also completed in less then two weeks

Leave a comment:

• mebrowndfw
    replied
    My transfer was dated middle of August and completed in just under 2 weeks. Here's hoping for you.

Leave a comment:

• Lincoln
    replied
    Transfer from July 6 says it is due September 18... I hope it is not that long... I guess I should lower my exceptions- my last transfers were from 5-15 days each, which seemed mighty fast.

Leave a comment:

• Lincoln
    replied
    I just transferred another from 23andMe, yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Lincoln
    replied
    To be more exact, only the last transfer of autosomal data took less than a week. The 3 others I did took 10-15 days.

Leave a comment:

• efgen
    replied
    Originally posted by Oshri View Post
    I transfered on 30 june and it is not updated yet...
    From some reason all of my FTDNA tests are delayed
    Waiting for almost a month for y dna 12...
    You have the wrong expectation -- neither of these are delayed.

Autosomal transfers are currently estimated at around 6 weeks, give or take. However, hopefully it'll be more like 3-4 weeks.

12-marker Y-DNA and other tests can take up to 6 weeks.

If you look at the Pending Results page in your account, you'll see an estimated completion date for the Y-DNA12 test. Unless you pass that date without getting results, your test is not delayed.

Patience

Elise

Leave a comment:

• Oshri
    replied
    I transfered on 30 june and it is not updated yet...
    From some reason all of my FTDNA tests are delayed
    Waiting for almost a month for y dna 12...

Leave a comment:

• Lincoln
    replied
    I transferred one on (from 23andMe( the 28 Jun, and it was in on 3 Jul.

Leave a comment:

• mebrowndfw
    replied
    Originally posted by Oshri View Post
    I transfered my 23andme results. The date says 28/08/2013. Does it realy take that long?
    it said 1-2 weeks when i transfered the data

It doesn't take that long. Mine took about 2 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Oshri
    replied
    I transfered my 23andme results. The date says 28/08/2013. Does it realy take that long?
    it said 1-2 weeks when i transfered the data

Leave a comment:

• Lincoln
    replied
    Just transferred another match from 23andMe within the last hour or so. Page said 1-2 weeks. See paragraph below for my past experience this month.

The 3 accts I transferred in past few weeks were set up on diff days 11 Jun - 16 Jun. The results for all of these 3 showed up in my matches on the same day - 26 Jun.

Leave a comment:

• khuebner
    replied
    Mine came in today as well--12 pages of matches, 5 pages in common with my mother.

For the most part I can make a good guess where I can assign the paternal group, barring a few matches who have BOTH Scandinavian and German/Polish. However, there are a few oddball matches that seem like they should be shared with my mother, like a Scottish woman whose tree is all Scottish apart from a 16th-century Shetlander with a Scandinavian name. My mother is 1/4 Scottish, my father not at all to our knowledge (his grandparents were from Norway and Germany).

Leave a comment:

• wallabyw
    replied
    Mine came in today as well - never did get an 'expected due date' either.

Leave a comment:

• MCook
    replied
    52 pages of matches, so approximately 520 matches so far. Of those nearly 40 are suggested 3rd cousin matches and another 90 are suggested 4th cousin matches, with the rest being "distant cousins". I think that out of 500+ matches I should be able to find a relative or two.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X