Batch 520

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 520

I bit the bullet and went for the Y 67 to 111 revision. Expected due 7/29.

Who can pass up a sale? LOL!

I ordered the upgrade from 12 -> 67 tonight around 8:00 Mountain and WOW, it's already in this batch. I was expecting have to wait until next Wednesday just to get it batched and start the waiting game again. I'm pleasantly surprised to see that it is already batched.

Because I originally ordered the Y-DNA12 at $39 and did this upgrade I saved over $80 on just ordering y-DNA67 to start with. I just have to wait a little longer but it's well worth it for me.

Way to go FTDNA

Comment

I also ordered the upgrade from 37 -> 67 marker but it hasn't been batch yet.

Comment

Batch 520

I placed my order last night, Wednesday, and was surprised to find I was already batched by this morning. I upgraded 12->37. Results are expected 7/31/13. Gotta love Family Tree DNA's sale.

Comment

I was surprised to have been batched in 520 as well... Now I have orders in three consecutive batches and don't even have my 12 back yet. LOL

Looking forward to seeing all of the results rolling in soon.

Comment

I have a Z60 SNP test for my father in law in this batch.

Earl.

Comment

Well I want be in this batch as the batch as I call FF to get a DF13 SNP test and change my upgrade from 37 to 67 upgrade to 37 to 111 upgrade and ask if they would be batch today and they reply they batch only on Wednesdays and as I live in Iceland and didn't see the sale before midnight Wednesday.O well it is only a week longer if it come on time and I might be lucky and it comes early.

Comment

I have FF + Y-DNA 67... not before 9th of Aug...

Comment

I have Y-Refine12 to 67 in this batch

Comment

I have a Y-37 test in this batch.

I'm hoping to find what my last name "should" be, as my father's father is a bit of a mystery. He was allegedly given his father's last name, but I have found no records at all for this person, so there's no "proof". His mother said that his father was married at the time (the two became involved in the army during WWII), so there's a hope of finding half-siblings of my father.

I've done autosomal testing at FTDNA, 23andMe, AncestryDNA, and GEDMatch, but haven't found any close enough matches on my father's paternal side to figure anything out.

Comment

Originally posted by Taed View Post
                      I have a Y-37 test in this batch.

I'm hoping to find what my last name "should" be, as my father's father is a bit of a mystery. He was allegedly given his father's last name, but I have found no records at all for this person, so there's no "proof". His mother said that his father was married at the time (the two became involved in the army during WWII), so there's a hope of finding half-siblings of my father.

I've done autosomal testing at FTDNA, 23andMe, AncestryDNA, and GEDMatch, but haven't found any close enough matches on my father's paternal side to figure anything out.
                      Best of luck to you. It sounds like you have quite the investigative adventure ahead of you.

Comment

I got my Y-DNA12 results today. No surprises as I'd already been tested at 23andMe. Looking at the comparisons, I'm still in the running for being a "Nelson", my surname at birth.

Comment

Originally posted by Taed View Post
                          I got my Y-DNA12 results today. No surprises as I'd already been tested at 23andMe. Looking at the comparisons, I'm still in the running for being a "Nelson", my surname at birth.
                          Congratulations. I'm hoping I start getting some results from my Y-Refine12-67 soon. I'm getting anxious

Comment

My Y DNA 12 tests are on that batch
                            Refine 12 to 37 are on 521

No results yet...

Comment

Anyone else get results early? I upgraded my Y-12 results to 37. I am hoping for at least a match within one or two levels. I am not expecting any exact matches but the project administrator hopes that this can help narrow down which side of the Balkans we are from. Maybe. I am hoping to narrow down a country/town/village to help in my genealogy search. If I was supremely wealthy I could jet around Europe from clue to clue like they do on WDYTYA. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X