Batch 519

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 519

I have mtFullSequence and Y-Refine12to67 in this batch.

mtFullSequence - 7/22/2013
    Y-Refine12to67 - 7/22 - 24/2013

My cousin's results are also in this batch.

mtDNAPlus HVR1 7/31/2013
    mtDNAPlus HVR2 7/31/2013
    mtDNAPlus mtHaplo 7/31/2013

Comment

I have a Y-Refine67to111 in this batch

Comment

I have a Y-DNA67 test in this batch. The first set of markers are expected 7/19/2013, the last sets on 8/2/2013.

Comment

One of the kits I manage is in this batch for a 12-67 upgrade and a L48 SNP test. Results due back 7/22 and 7/24.

Comment

Originally posted by gerlyons View Post
            One of the kits I manage is in this batch for a 12-67 upgrade and a L48 SNP test. Results due back 7/22 and 7/24.
            Interesting. At least the projections for the 12 to 67 revision are consistent so far.

Comment

Originally posted by KSDA View Post
              I have a Y-DNA67 test in this batch. The first set of markers are expected 7/19/2013, the last sets on 8/2/2013.
              My Y12 results are in a month early, hopefully the rest will soon follow.

Comment

Originally posted by KSDA View Post
                My Y12 results are in a month early, hopefully the rest will soon follow.
                My Y-DNA 13-25 & 26-37 results came in last night on 6/24, original due date was Aug. 2.

Comment

Well, I got Y-DNA markers 13 - 37 today... Here's hoping the rest come in soon.

Comment

Originally posted by mebrowndfw View Post
                    Well, I got Y-DNA markers 13 - 37 today... Here's hoping the rest come in soon.
                    I'm still waiting.

Michael,
                    Have you joined the R1b and Subclades Gateway Project? Since you are predicted M-269, that would be a good project to find information and resources.
                    Joe

Comment

Originally posted by D.Clade View Post
                      I'm still waiting.

Michael,
                      Have you joined the R1b and Subclades Gateway Project? Since you are predicted M-269, that would be a good project to find information and resources.
                      Joe

Thanks Joe. I did join. I'm still unsure what I need to do or what the project stuff means, but I did join the R1b group, a surname group, and a geographical group.

I have a LOT of things to iron out since my Y-DNA results are not entirely in line with what I expected. I think I know what it means, but I don't know how to prove it... yet.

Comment

Markers 38 - 47 came in today.

20 markers still pending, but I have zero matches at 37 markers, so the rest are moot... for now.

Comment

Originally posted by mebrowndfw View Post
                          Markers 38 - 47 came in today.

20 markers still pending, but I have zero matches at 37 markers, so the rest are moot... for now.
                          Mine came in earlier this week as well, I guess we're down to about a panel or so a week?

I had 4 matches at 12 markers (apparently quite distant, including both central Europe and south Asia), none at 25 and above. If anything, my results might be helpful for my haplogroup project.

Comment

Markers 48-60 are in for my Y67 test, and my GD continues to increase between me and my closest subclade. Nearest match in my haplogroup project is 16 away at 60 markers.

Comment

Same boat. 48-60 are in, but the nearest match I have is 1 step at 25.

Comment

Working...
                              X