Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batch 516

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Batch 516

    Two FMS in this batch due 7/10

  • #2
    My hubby finally has his basic 12 marker from the $39 sale in this batch. Expected date of June 28, 2013.

    Comment


    • #3
      no result yet

      Comment


      • #4
        Y-12 for two kits that I manage came in this morning 30 May 2013

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Pillar_of_fire View Post
          Y-12 for two kits that I manage came in this morning 30 May 2013
          me too good luck

          12 revine to 67 nothing yet

          Comment


          • #6
            Pillar of fire and saudi arabia thanks good to know. I just checked my husband's, his is still not in yet. I noticed that the lab received his sample on May 15. My brother's only took 10 days once it was in the lab. I guess no matter what my husband has to be difficult!! JK

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 1796 View Post
              Pillar of fire and saudi arabia thanks good to know. I just checked my husband's, his is still not in yet. I noticed that the lab received his sample on May 15. My brother's only took 10 days once it was in the lab. I guess no matter what my husband has to be difficult!! JK
              the luck only come one time in the live


              still nothing for 67 i really want this result

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by saudi arabia View Post
                the luck only come one time in the live


                still nothing for 67 i really want this result
                LOL I know right? I think that my brother's y 12 marker will be the only record I can break for a speedy turn around time.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Husband's yDNA 12 marker in yesterday (only noticed it today, too much work yesterday). He is predicted R-M269, as I figured he would be.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    no result yet

                    not even one marker

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      6/11/2013 Completed 516
                      5/21/2013 In Progress 516
                      5/15/2013 Batched 516
                      5/1/2013 Ordered

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Ribosomeguy View Post
                        6/11/2013 Completed 516
                        5/21/2013 In Progress 516
                        5/15/2013 Batched 516
                        5/1/2013 Ordered

                        YAY!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          still waiting

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            5/16/2013 In Progress 516
                            5/15/2013 Batched 516
                            5/10/2013 Ordered 516


                            one month for an ubgrade

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              FF in

                              three FF kits in batch 516 came in on the morning of 18.06.2013 (East European time) just in time for the morning coffee!! The pleasure waking up with a coffee and new relatives.....

                              but will have to wait for the FMS...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X