Yes I signed.

Leave a comment:

• Paperblank
    replied
    Did you sign the release form?

Leave a comment:

• Azerbaijani
    replied
    Complated my Family finder results but I haven't got any matches. Why ? Help me please.

Leave a comment:

• Mlawton
    replied
    Okay they must have read that I am grumpy because now all the results are in for my FF in this batch. 43 pages of matches! And I am a predicted 3rd cousin match to this FF, which is what I was hoping to prove!

So...I am no longer grumpy.

Leave a comment:

• rewm60
    replied
    My mtDNAPlus pushed back to 7/8.

Leave a comment:

• Paperblank
    replied
    Odd if PF finder results are in? Call them & ask - do they get busier when a sale on? Customer Service always helpful in my experience.

Leave a comment:

• Mlawton
    replied
    My FF results in this batch has been pushed back 3 weeks to 7/8/13. Why am I not surprised. And why would they wait until the day it is due to change the expected date. What? They didn't know Friday?

I let them slide about the last FF that came in way behind schedule because of the conversion problems. But over 2 months. How does Ancestry and 23 and Me manage to get results in a month? And for cheaper too.

I am grumpy about this.

Leave a comment:

• elliswr
    replied
    Walk the Y

My Walk the Y is in this batch with expected completion date of 8/19/13. Here's to the wait

Leave a comment:

• Paperblank
    replied
    Ah thanks - I see. I have just had the Population Finder results in for a FF test in batch 517 as well as this batch 514.

Mine in this batch not due until 26th June but I am hoping they'll come in early .

Leave a comment:

• Mlawton
    replied
    Paperblank, My FF in this batch has a predicted date of 6/17/13.

Leave a comment:

• Paperblank
    replied
    To Lawton - Who predicted FF back in this batch tomorrow? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Azerbaijani
    replied
    Uploaded my population finder results. But I haven't got other family finder results. I waiting

Leave a comment:

• Mlawton
    replied
    I have a FF in this batch and the PF results are in, but nothing else. Hope results come in tomorrow as predicted.

Leave a comment:

• Travis
    replied
    I hate you all

Leave a comment:

• wallabyw
    replied
    My fathers population finder results just showed up. Nothing else has come in yet. Maybe we will be on time after all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X