• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peeceful View Post
    Finnish Russian
    Yoruba Mandenka
    Good news for you.
    Does this mean others waiting for FF will get their population finder very soon?
    Or are they released randomly? Nothing showing for me yet.

Comment

stack bar

Good news my population Finder stack bar came in today.

Comment

The PF results are in for my 3rd cousins FF kit. Looking good for 514 to come in tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis View Post
          Good news for you.
          Does this mean others waiting for FF will get their population finder very soon?
          Or are they released randomly? Nothing showing for me yet.
          I'm not sure. I'm waiting for rest of the results.

Comment

My family finder results still don't come.

Comment

My fathers population finder results just showed up. Nothing else has come in yet. Maybe we will be on time after all.

Comment

I hate you all

Comment

I have a FF in this batch and the PF results are in, but nothing else. Hope results come in tomorrow as predicted.

Comment

Uploaded my population finder results. But I haven't got other family finder results. I waiting

Comment

To Lawton - Who predicted FF back in this batch tomorrow? Thanks

Comment

Paperblank, My FF in this batch has a predicted date of 6/17/13.

Comment

Ah thanks - I see. I have just had the Population Finder results in for a FF test in batch 517 as well as this batch 514.

Mine in this batch not due until 26th June but I am hoping they'll come in early .

Comment

Walk the Y

My Walk the Y is in this batch with expected completion date of 8/19/13. Here's to the wait

Comment

My FF results in this batch has been pushed back 3 weeks to 7/8/13. Why am I not surprised. And why would they wait until the day it is due to change the expected date. What? They didn't know Friday?

I let them slide about the last FF that came in way behind schedule because of the conversion problems. But over 2 months. How does Ancestry and 23 and Me manage to get results in a month? And for cheaper too.

I am grumpy about this.

Comment

Odd if PF finder results are in? Call them & ask - do they get busier when a sale on? Customer Service always helpful in my experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X