No announcement yet.

batch 513

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July 8, 2013 - still waiting on FMS, expected date still says July 1.
    What do folks think - are they running the whole test over yet again? Or will results maybe show up sometime soon?

Comment

FMS results have been pushed back again to July 29......

Comment

Originally posted by hodgept View Post
        FMS results have been pushed back again to July 29......
        Same here.... Very annoying, especially knowing that some of the ppl in this batch got their FMS results already 8th of May, which is over 2 months ago!

Since so many kits have "failed", there must be something else going on.

I would imagine that their "cutting-edge Next Generation Sequencing technology" (see the press release: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...206764691.html), after giving results for some kits in this batch really fast, have had some problems. And actually the kits haven't failed, but FTDNA's technology...?

Comment

Our FF is shifted to 29 July too. I hope that the tests will not fail, as it was already once redone by our relative and it would be not easy to bother his for the third time to do the test and to mail the packet.

Comment

For one of kits - FF came in earlier than projected - I almost forgot about it (was in on June 10th), but the FMS .....

Comment

mtFull Sequence test batch 513

My test was originally batched 4/23/13 and failed the first run. Now it is in it's 2nd run and was originally due out this time on 6/9 then 7/1 and now delayed til 7/29. I will be so glad when they are finally done. I have called FTDNA customer service and was told it could be two to four weeks and that was towards the end of June when I called. They did say I had one full sample left just in case.

Comment

I got my grandpa's FMS tonight H1aj. Has 1 one step who looks like she's from Sweden/Norway, and a 2-step that's in the US. My grandfather's known originator is in southern Germany near Switzerland. So these both look exceedingly distant.

Comment

Originally posted by elhjr32609 View Post
                  My test was originally batched 4/23/13 and failed the first run. Now it is in it's 2nd run and was originally due out this time on 6/9 then 7/1 and now delayed til 7/29. I will be so glad when they are finally done.
                  Don't know whether to be glad or jealous that someone in this batch got their FMS results recently. My situation same as in quote. Still waiting -- and getting more and more nervous as yet another deadline approaches. Am hoping this time will be the charm!!

Comment

Family Finder results are not there yet, but Population Finder data has appeared. I hope that this is a good sign that the test goes ahead at last.

Comment

• the FMS I've been waiting for has finally finished!!! yay

Comment

• SUCCESS!! The FMS I was waiting for finished also!! Hope all the rest of you who were waiting on FMS results in batch 513 have gotten your results as well.

Comment

Working...
                        X