batch 513

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June 9 Batch 513

I am awaiting FF results. Is there any indication how late the results will be after the posted completion date of June 9th?

Thank you

Comment

Just curious if anyone knows how we can have Population Finder results but still be waiting on results. I would think we should at least be able to access the raw data and that they must have the DNA results or they wouldn't be able to produce the pop finder data.

I wish I had the FF results but am reassured that they must be coming in a few days given the above.

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin? View Post
        Just curious if anyone knows how we can have Population Finder results but still be waiting on results. I would think we should at least be able to access the raw data and that they must have the DNA results or they wouldn't be able to produce the pop finder data.

I wish I had the FF results but am reassured that they must be coming in a few days given the above.

Thoughts?
        Yes the Population Finder results come in before the FF. I think the raw data is available when the FF is, though I know off and on over the past few months there have been problems with the raw data download. It had to do with when they tried to switch to Build 37. See here about FF vs PF http://www.familytreedna.com/faq/ans...spx?id=22#1053

Comment

for a FF in batch 513 - the population finder results were posted. No matches, no raw data yet.

Comment

The rest of 513 is being updated right now it says its under maintenance but if you go under https://my.familytreedna.com/advanced-matches.aspx you can see the match's early before there maintenance is done.
            Last edited by madman; 10 June 2013, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by madman View Post
              The rest of 513 is being updated right now it says its under maintenance but if you go under https://my.familytreedna.com/advanced-matches.aspx you can see the match's early before there maintenance is done.
              I don't have any results in yet (or in this batch even), but this is a nifty little tool.

Thanks!

Comment

So Excited

My Family Finder results are in - 41 pages of goodness that I need to try and understand :-)

Comment

No population finder results or FF results yet. Test still shows pending with a due date of 6/9.

Comment

Originally posted by gerlyons View Post
                    No population finder results or FF results yet. Test still shows pending with a due date of 6/9.
                    Did you try the advanced matches link above to see if you have anything trickling in?

Comment

Yep, No matches under FF

Comment

Originally posted by Pillar_of_fire View Post
                        for a FF in batch 513 - the population finder results were posted. No matches, no raw data yet.
                        one day later - the FF matches and raw data is available.

I am waiting for FMS results (test in batch 513 and due date 9 June) are not in yet.

Comment

No results

'Sorry for delay'....results now due on 7/1

Comment

Three failures in the same batch. All samples are "bad"?

The full mtDNA sequence (FGS) is one of the most complex test that we offer. The sequence is divided into portions, and all portions must yield complete results in order for the full sequence to be finished. Your test is now in rerun, either because the first sample tested was insufficient to produce results or because some portions of the test failed and need to be rerun in order to complete your test. Results from this round of testing are expected by this date.

Comment

Originally posted by madman View Post
                              Thank you for the information and hint. I checked the Advanced Matching as you suggested, and there were results! And now my FF is in. Again, thank you for your help!

Comment

my mtdna got pushed back to 7/1....hopefully they dont need a new sample! this is my grandpa's.

Comment

Working...
                                X