Clear All

• Pillar_of_fire
    replied
    My uncle SNP backbone test was batched in 511 - expected date 27th of May

Leave a comment:

• Pillar_of_fire
    replied
    Originally posted by 1796 View Post
    Yippee I see the lab received my brother's basic 12 marker yDNA test today. They officially received it on 04.05.13, though my US mail tracker number said it was on 04.01.13 that they delivered it. He has no official batch number yet. Wednesday is usually the day. I hope I picked the right number of 511 for it!
    It seem that they batch and put the message 'in progress' on Thursday and not on Wednesday any more

batch 508 and 509 where batched on Thursday

Leave a comment:

• saudi arabia
    replied
    Walk Through the Y WTY 511

27/5/2013

snp takes more time than wty

i hope it will be on time

Leave a comment:

• Sarmat
    replied
    Y-12 for my maternal uncle in this batch...

Leave a comment:

• Táltos
    replied
    Yep, batch 511. Expected date 05.24.13

Leave a comment:

• Táltos
    replied
    Originally posted by andbro View Post
    It should say a batch numer and expected date for your results if it has been batched
    Yes it should. But in brother's account it says it was received by the lab. I figured I just happened to catch it early before the batch number went in. Of course when I just checked still no batch number. That is really odd because Wed usually is the day for that.

I wonder if it is an IT glitch that it doesn't show. There have been so many IT issues with this site it wouldn't surprise me. Two days ago not one person in my FF matches had their photo displayed. And not that everyone displays a photo, but quite a few do. When I first noticed one was gone I didn't think much. Then I noticed all of them? As of last night all of their pics reappeared with them. So who knows.
    Last edited by Táltos; 11 April 2013, 07:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• andbro
    replied
    It should say a batch numer and expected date for your results if it has been batched

Leave a comment:

• Táltos
    started a topic Batch 511

Batch 511

Yippee I see the lab received my brother's basic 12 marker yDNA test today. They officially received it on 04.05.13, though my US mail tracker number said it was on 04.01.13 that they delivered it. He has no official batch number yet. Wednesday is usually the day. I hope I picked the right number of 511 for it!
    Last edited by Táltos; 10 April 2013, 05:32 PM.
Working...
X