Batch 511

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 511

Yippee I see the lab received my brother's basic 12 marker yDNA test today. They officially received it on 04.05.13, though my US mail tracker number said it was on 04.01.13 that they delivered it. He has no official batch number yet. Wednesday is usually the day. I hope I picked the right number of 511 for it!
    Last edited by Táltos; 10th April 2013, 06:32 PM.

It should say a batch numer and expected date for your results if it has been batched

Comment

Originally posted by andbro View Post
      It should say a batch numer and expected date for your results if it has been batched
      Yes it should. But in brother's account it says it was received by the lab. I figured I just happened to catch it early before the batch number went in. Of course when I just checked still no batch number. That is really odd because Wed usually is the day for that.

I wonder if it is an IT glitch that it doesn't show. There have been so many IT issues with this site it wouldn't surprise me. Two days ago not one person in my FF matches had their photo displayed. And not that everyone displays a photo, but quite a few do. When I first noticed one was gone I didn't think much. Then I noticed all of them? As of last night all of their pics reappeared with them. So who knows.
      Last edited by Táltos; 11th April 2013, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Yep, batch 511. Expected date 05.24.13

Comment

Y-12 for my maternal uncle in this batch...

Comment

Walk Through the Y WTY 511

27/5/2013

snp takes more time than wty

i hope it will be on time

Comment

Originally posted by 1796 View Post
              Yippee I see the lab received my brother's basic 12 marker yDNA test today. They officially received it on 04.05.13, though my US mail tracker number said it was on 04.01.13 that they delivered it. He has no official batch number yet. Wednesday is usually the day. I hope I picked the right number of 511 for it!
              It seem that they batch and put the message 'in progress' on Thursday and not on Wednesday any more

batch 508 and 509 where batched on Thursday

Comment

My uncle SNP backbone test was batched in 511 - expected date 27th of May

Comment

I have a kit in this batch - FamilyFinder, expected results date 6/5/2013.

The fact that FTDNA could even use this sample is kind of a miracle, it's for my bf's grandmother who insisted on doing the test by herself, failed to fully read the instructions, and neglected to put the swab ends in the vials! We basically don't even know what she sent back but it had to have included the swabs and enough identifying information for FTDNA to know whose kit it even was. I hope it yields usable DNA, because I sure as hell am not going to try to get her to take it again!

Comment

My brother's yDNA 12 marker is in today!
                    Received at the lab on 04.10.13
                    Completed on 04.20.13
                    That was quick!

Comment

Originally posted by 1796 View Post
                      My brother's yDNA 12 marker is in today!
                      Received at the lab on 04.10.13
                      Completed on 04.20.13
                      That was quick!
                      Quick indeed!

Mine are still out. Given my recent experience, I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

They're in!

Comment

Has anyone gotten back Y-12 results from batch 511? I had a Y-12 in batch 510 that came back really fast but the one I have in batch 511 seems to be lagging.
                          Thanks

Comment

Batch 511

You should have your results. My Y-12 came April 25 and my Y-37 came May 3.

Comment

Woo-hoo, results are in! A full 3 weeks ahead of the 6/5 expected date!!

ETA: Of course, Population Finder results seem way out of line - 86% Middle East (Jewish) and 13% Orcadian, Spanish, Tuscan, French when the known genealogy is 100% Sicilian, but PF has known issues so I am DYING to find out what the Gedmatch Admix Utilities and Dr. McDonald have to say.

Comment

Working...
                              X