X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry I
    replied
    results!

My family finder results were predicted to come in on 10 June, and I received them today, on 10 June :-)!

Good luck to everyone else!

Leave a comment:

• pmh
    replied
    Mine still says the FullSequence is due 29 May but the rest but back to 10th June.

Leave a comment:

• Harry I
    replied
    batch 510

My expected date was also pushed back to 10 June, but I received a slightly different message:

"If we already have your sample, the Family Finder test is in progress and results are expected soon. We apologize for the delay, we are working diligently to get you the highest quality results."

Harry

Leave a comment:

• pmh
    replied
    mtDNAFull Sequence batch 510

My sample is in this batch but have received message that this is being re-run and now due 10 June. What does this mean? Anyone else had this news?

Leave a comment:

• brookes
    replied
    Huzzah, my sister's results are in! A full 9 days early! I'm so excited.

*goes off to play at Gedmatch*

Leave a comment:

• Ksquinn
    replied
    The greater part of my upgrade from Y37 to Y67 came in last night for Batch 510. It still says the last part will be in on 5/20, but I suspect it'll be here sooner.

Leave a comment:

• Earl Davis
    replied
    Wow that was fast. My Z225 test just came in.

Earl.

Leave a comment:

• brookes
    replied
    Y-12 seems to be one of the fastest tests out there. I am not surprised to hear about 1-week turnaround times. Sadly, Family Finder is the slowest, at least so far the quickest I have had one take was 2 months and one still outstanding at 5 months from the date it was batched! (Of course, both of those were in Batch 496. Curse you, Batch 496!!! *waves fists*)

Leave a comment:

• Kevin?
    replied
    I Got Results

Results Completed: 4/16/2013 Last Matched: 4/16/2013

I don't know what any of them mean but I got something

Leave a comment:

• CoachTMBSC
    replied
    I had one in batch 510 as:

Recv'd 4/2
    Batched 4/3
    Completed 4/13

Much faster than I usually expect by more than 30 days.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin?
    replied
    WOW

Originally posted by Jessant View Post
    I had a Y-12 kit in batch 510, ordered during the $39 sale.

Batched 3 April 2013.
    Completed 10 April 2013.

Completed in one week! I'm finding this hard to believe. Anybody else with a similar experience?
    I hope I'm this lucky. They received yDNA-12 on 4/3 as well and the lab batched in batch 510 on 4/5. It shows 5/17 but maybe there is still a little luck to be had.

Leave a comment:

• andbro
    replied
    Me i had one done in 6 days. That was early January.

Leave a comment:

• Jessant
    replied
    Y-12 after one week?

I had a Y-12 kit in batch 510, ordered during the $39 sale.

Batched 3 April 2013.
    Completed 10 April 2013.

Completed in one week! I'm finding this hard to believe. Anybody else with a similar experience?

Leave a comment:

• Earl Davis
    replied
    I have a Z225 SNP test in this batch. This one is for my own kit.

Earl.

Leave a comment:

• brookes
    replied
    Great tags, ha ha ha!

After this test comes back, I will have nearly all my immediate family tested - mother, father, the only full sister I have, and half-brother. I figure that will help with phasing quite a bit. I already found a match through my half-brother that he shared with my father with over 18cM on Chr 12 plus a bunch of little 1-2 cM segments, but but I completely didn't match at all, even though on paper we are double 7th cousins to this woman, but because I didn't inherit that big block, the threshold wasn't met and I don't get the match. This can be seen from my brother's chromosome browser, he and I don't share that segment on Chr 12 that he shares with our cousin. I bet if she and I compared on Gedmatch we would see a bunch of tiny segments matching. This is from a Swiss Mennonite highly endogamous population who interbred from the 1600's in Switzerland through the mid-1800's in VA, PA and TN, so I suspect we are related even more times over than this. FTDNA predicted 4th cousin to both my Dad and my half-brother. Attached the anonymized chromosome browser image. DMR is the cousin, RBM is me and WTM Sr. is our father.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by brookes; 4 April 2013, 09:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X