Batch 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 2

That's the batch I got assigned for my Dad's RF>FF transfer, no expected date given yet.

I know there are a couple of others who were assigned Batch 2. Seems odd, but there you go.

Got the expected date today for the "Transfer Relative Finder v3 23Chip" - now expected as 5/22/2013.

This is about 11 days longer than the statement at the top of the Pending Lab Results page indicates: 6-10 weeks, which would be 5/11 vs. 5/22.

Recently 23andMe updated their program to Build 37 which caused a change to their file format. In order to provide compatibility in transferring your Relative Finder results into our database, we are in the process of updating our compatibility program. Because both matching systems are detailed and complex, it may take 6 to 10 weeks from the time of purchase to complete. We appreciate your patience while we process your results.
    Guess I'll add it to my "patience" list, along with the other tests results still pending. . .

Comment

As of last night, the Transfer Relative Finder results are in for my father. Since the expected date for this was 5/22, I was totally surprised, especially with all the problems people have been reporting with FF results. This ended up taking about 12 days, from the original 3/2 order date.

I thought I was dreaming, but they are still there today - about 63 matches, Chromosome browser, etc. So there may be hope for others waiting for transfers of their data from 23andMe.

The funny thing is, the expected date of 5/22 is still showing in the Pending Results area!

Comment

I'm currently going through this, and as of now I'm about week behind where you were. Reads Batch 2 for me but no date yet other than the "6-8 weeks" for the v3 23chip Build 37, which I think they've manage to trim down already so not sure why they still have that alert up?

Well, here's to waiting

Comment

Pending results page just updated with an end date.

Ordered: 3/12/2013
          Expected date added: 3/20/2013
          Expected date: 5/29/2013

Comment

Received my Family Finder matches today, 21 days after I made the transfer.

Ordered: 3/12/2013
            Expected date added: 3/20/2013
            Expected date: 5/29/2013
            Results received: 4/2/2013

Received a grand total of..... 14 matches. In monetary terms, that's about $6+ a match. Obviously your results may vary, but the number of matches I have on 23andme and Gedmatch is at least an order of magnitude higher.

Comment

Working...
            X