No announcement yet.

Batch 499

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panel 2 of my 4th cousins YDNA-37 test has been delayed until mid-March.

Comment

Originally posted by Pillar_of_fire View Post
      I am waiting for SNP Z644 for my father - the initial date is March 4th, - I hope we will get it this weekend.
      The results are not yet in. There is no comment or change of date.

Comment

Well, my dad's family finder results in this batch have been delayed for a second time. I now have the following message with an expected due date of 3/25:

Your expected date has recently been updated to reflect the current timeframe for your results to be ready. We sincerely appreciate your continued patience and cooperation. One of the following circumstances applies to you: 1) We have recently received your DNA collection kit and have begun testing. 2) Multiple attempts have been made to test the DNA we had stored in our lab. All attempts failed to pass our strict quality control standards. If we have no additional vials of DNA stored, you will be sent an additional collection kit so that we may continue testing. 3) We are waiting for you to return the DNA collection kit we sent to you. The expected date only applies to those of you who have remaining DNA stored in our lab for testing.

I've read where other people have received this message in the past. I called a week or so ago and was told that the results should be ready soon. Would they have told me then that we would need an additional collection kit? I know items 1 and 3 don't apply here, as his kit was marked as "Received by the Lab" on January 24th. So frustrating! I also ordered the ydna 12 test for him during this latest sale. Expected date for results for it are 4/3/13. Since I assumed his sample was "good" I did not request a new collection kit and they did not send one. Why do they post this confusing message???

Comment

My dad's population finder results from this batch came in sometime yesterday or last night. Hopefully matches will be in soon as well.

Emy

Comment

Originally posted by ursus View Post
            Panel 2 of my 4th cousins YDNA-37 test has been delayed until mid-March.
            delayed again to late March

Comment

I am still waiting for my father's SNP Z644 - the due date displayed is 3/4/2013 - i.e. March 4th. for the record today is March 12th.

I am checking from time to time to see if there is a message or update on the due date - none.

Comment

My dad's family finder results from this batch came in today!

Comment

Finally! Z644 result is in with 11 days delay!

Comment

Batch 499

Anyone heard anything about this batch being pushed back further? Originally my family members results were supposed to be in on 3/4/13 and then it was pushed to 3/25/13. I've been checking today and so far nothing has been posted. Just wondered if FT is still experiencing difficulties completing FGS batches.

judy

Comment

Originally posted by mushypeas View Post
                      Anyone heard anything about this batch being pushed back further? Originally my family members results were supposed to be in on 3/4/13 and then it was pushed to 3/25/13. I've been checking today and so far nothing has been posted. Just wondered if FT is still experiencing difficulties completing FGS batches.

judy
                      I'm still waiting for FMS results from batch 496. They had been pushed back a few times and still show today's date, but when I called to ask about it, I was told it would be ten days.

Of course, I called five days ago and they told me it would be five days.

Comment

judy
                        they seem to be moving the FGS tests along now. 498 got their results last week. The exception seems to be with 494. Apparently we must all be a band of mutants or something b/c no results yet....

Anyway, my point is, I think you'll probably get your results either this week or next week. That could be optimistic, but I doubt it.

Comment

Re: batch 499

@katerennie4 --

LOL --- you're likely correct! I guess the old saying "all good things come to those who wait" may have to suffice here.

Comment

@katerennie4 --

LOL --- you're likely correct! I guess the old saying "all good things come to those who wait" may have to suffice here.
                            I hope so! I'm waiting to find out if this FGS matches my other kit from batch 496. If they do, I will be one happy camper. If not...well, my theory (and the theory of several others) is null and void and my guess is this brick wall will forever stay up.

Comment

Working...
                            X