No announcement yet.

Batch 117

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batch 117 is really trickling in slowly. My project received some results last week, and another one this morning (Oct 4) Still about five outstanding.

Comment

Missing Results

We are still missing the 26-37 results for one testee, and the 13-25 and 26-37 for another. All from Batch 117. FTDNA informs us that it is likely that the tests are being redone by the lab because the results were poor.
      We got the same warning for a project member in Batch 118. I donno. We had no probs with the previous 25 or so project testees, so why all at once three? I witnessed two of the cheek scrapings myself and know the error was not there.

Comment

Batch 117 kit number

I also got a reply from FT on my kit number 38180, that there was uninclusive results. Hopefully, they will run the other vial to see if that is better. I witnessed four scraping taken in Ireland at a Clann Reunion and three have come in but not my cousin's kit. This is nerve racking. I wonder if the last couple got corrupted due to evaction for hurrican rita. We will have to wait and see........new numbers are due in 10/11/05. patience is the key here, I quess.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Burns
          We are still missing the 26-37 results for one testee, and the 13-25 and 26-37 for another. All from Batch 117. FTDNA informs us that it is likely that the tests are being redone by the lab because the results were poor.
          We got the same warning for a project member in Batch 118. I donno. We had no probs with the previous 25 or so project testees, so why all at once three? I witnessed two of the cheek scrapings myself and know the error was not there.

you can do everything right and the test be corrupted maybe the scrap didnt get the dna for a reason not appearent. as i am sure you know dna isnt visible. the person could of had conditions in the mouth that didnt allow the dna to be available

Comment

Feed Back

I am looking for some indication that #131 and #132 are at least in process. I realize everyone is eager for their results but I haven't received any indication that we are in the queue. Anyway to get an update?

Judith

Comment

Originally posted by Judith Andrews
              I am looking for some indication that #131 and #132 are at least in process. I realize everyone is eager for their results but I haven't received any indication that we are in the queue. Anyway to get an update?

Judith

dont worry easy for me to say heh but its true

Originally posted by gannonks
              <<<<Today 01:37 PM
              gannonks I also got a reply from FT on my kit number 38180, that there was uninclusive results. Hopefully, they will run the other vial to see if that is better. I witnessed four scraping taken in Ireland at a Clann Reunion and three have come in but not my cousin's kit. This is nerve racking. I wonder if the last couple got corrupted due to evaction for hurrican rita. We will have to wait and see........new numbers are due in 10/11/05. patience is the key here, I quess. >>>gannonks
              today i just got 23 results novifications 1/2 on my sons mtdna that he had hrv1 & 2 matches
              i've been getting them all week its only fair they do 117 118 119 before 122 121 120

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Denning
                dont worry easy for me to say heh but its true

today i just got 23 results novifications 1/2 on my sons mtdna that he had hrv1 & 2 matches
                i've been getting them all week its only fair they do 117 118 119 before 122 121 120

last night i went to bed and this morning i had 3 new members to my projects
                thats very good for results.i think its happening alot all over ftdnas boards

Comment

Working...
                X