Y-DNA1-12 Markers expected 2/6/2013
    Y-DNA13-25 Markers expected 2/20/2013
    Y-DNA26-37 Markers expected 2/20/2013

Originally posted by phje View Post
    Y-DNA37 for my grandfather's kit.

For Y-DNA67 the above and the remaining markers (38-67) expected 2/18/2013.

Comment

Originally posted by phje View Post
      Y-DNA37 for my grandfather's kit.

Results are in for all of the above. Completed 1/24/2013.

Comment

So far have seen the following for my father's Y-DNA 67 tests:
        Y-DNA67, 38-47 (panel 4) - due 2/18/13, shown on 1/23
        Y-DNA67, 13-25 (panel 2) - due 2/20/13, shown on 1/25

Also
        Y-DNA67, 61-67 (panel 4), shows the headings, but all blank for results values. This 61-67 no longer appears in the "pending lab results" area, either. Hmmm.

The remaining three,
        Y-DNA67, 48-60 (panel 4) - due 2/18/13, still pending
        Y-DNA67, 26-37 (panel 3) - due 2/20/13, still pending
        Y-DNA67, 1-12 (panel 1) - due 2/6/13, still pending

Comment

I have not seen any of my kit's YDNA 67 results even though my page has been telling me I have "matches" for over a week. Now there are only 3 pending results: Y-12, 37, and Prediction. When will the "new matches" that are shown be available for me to see? What the heck is going on any way?

Comment

Mlawton, I'm now at the exact same stage as you - just missing the 12, 37 and prediction. Although I wonder if the "prediction" is something different than the haplogroup P-310 that they've already given my Dad (although Geno 2.0 gave a more recent/accurate Z235). My 13-25 and 38-67 markers are all showing now, since yesterday. No updates today.

The "matches" thing threw me off, too, but I guess it's just an automatic flag whenever they do an update, whether your results are complete or not. I think when we get the remainder of our markers done, then the matches will be visible; but maybe someone else who knows better can verify that assumption.

I am trying to keep patient and hoping the remaining results will show up within the next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Lklundin View Post
              For Y-DNA67 the above and the remaining markers (38-67) expected 2/18/2013.
              For two kits in this batch the Y-DNA67 markers are now complete and their matches available - 17 days ahead of schedule.

PS. The upload-to-ysearch button is missing its text and just leads to ysearch.org...
              Last edited by Lklundin; 2nd February 2013, 01:26 PM. Reason: PS.

Comment

I've got nothing at all back and the results for the first 12 are due tomorrow. Have never waited this long before.

I have the button with matches etc too but nothing is there.

Why?

Comment

Been waiting patiently all day now, still no results. I've never had a batch go the expected date before and now they appear to be going right to the end of the day with it.

Has anybody gotten a 1-12 or 12-37 result from this batch yet?

Comment

I think humans were not designed to wait long for something they expect to have sooner

I dont know whether that was a correct English or not

It does not matter actually Coz I'm still waiting

Now plz plz plz gimme my Y-Refine67 to 111 and my L859

I have more than a project based on my results, is awaiting,

There will be test kits to buy and people to test

Comment

Originally posted by sunkeeper View Post
                      Has anybody gotten a 1-12 or 12-37 result from this batch yet?
                      Nope. And my kit still shows 12 markers due 2/6. The 37 markers due date is 2/18. No due date for the rest of the 67 markers tested. To be honest even if the 12 panel comes in, it's not going to help me any. Just have to be patient I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlawton View Post
                        No due date for the rest of the 67 markers tested.
                        As mentioned in a previous posting in this thread, I have two kits with Y-DNA 67 markers that are completed in this batch. In both cases, the tests were upgrades from earlier FFs.

Comment

Yes my Y67 in this batch is also an upgrade from a FF kit. But I have no completed results for any of the panels.

Comment

Since I last posted in this thread, no progress yet on the 12 or 37 marker panels - still due 2/6 and 2/20, respectively.

But - yesterday I checked and had 2 matches!

Another But! - as I posted in the Y-DNA forum, things seem to be glitchy. As of right now, the 2 matches are not showing up in either "matches" or "advanced matches," and some other oddball stuff on the Y-STR results page, that seems to come and go at various times.

Hanging in there. . .

Comment

This is interesting. The 13-25 markers are now showing but not the 1-12. That's the craziest thing I've ever seen.

Guess we'll get them when we get them.

Comment

Working...
                              X