Batch 114 delay???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 114 delay???

Does anyone know if all of 114 has been delayed or just certain samples? The original scheduled date was 7/30 and then it was pushed back to 8/6. Here it is 8/11 and still no word. Just curious...

Thanx,
    John and Rick
    Kit 37667

Also delayed

I have a mtDNA refine test in batch 114 for which I still don't have results. The target date still shows July 30th, though. Any one else delayed in this batch?

Comment

I am still waiting for my wife's Batch 111 results.

Comment

Members of my groups are waiting on batch 111, 112, 113, 114, and 115 all of which are past the ESTIMATED deliver date. I feel very sorry for those who are worried about batch 116.

Comment

Batch 115

I am relatively new to DNA testing. I ordered in July an SNP test to confirm my Y haplogroup. I got an expected date of 8/18 and I am in Batch 115. Can someone tell me if the expected delivery date is specifically for my sample or for the entire batch? Is it possible that some from batch 115 will get their results before 8/18 and others after?

Thank you.

Comment

this is why i sugest people do as much as they can
            the waiting is impossible lol
            this happens once and a while if they get more people then expected in a period or if there is problems

Comment

Batch 114

Originally posted by GHAnderson
              I have a mtDNA refine test in batch 114 for which I still don't have results. The target date still shows July 30th, though. Any one else delayed in this batch?
              I too am in Batch 114, and my date was also moved to 8-3-05. The next batch closing date is on the 20th maybe we will hear something. Unlike most folks on this site I am lost in the science and I don't especially want to know how light works I just want the bulb to come on when I flip the switch, so I just hope I can find out who I am..was...are...hey I will just be happy if I am not an alien from space!

jm138

Comment

Originally posted by cobra
                I am relatively new to DNA testing. I ordered in July an SNP test to confirm my Y haplogroup. I got an expected date of 8/18 and I am in Batch 115. Can someone tell me if the expected delivery date is specifically for my sample or for the entire batch? Is it possible that some from batch 115 will get their results before 8/18 and others after? Thank you.
                Have you checked your personal FTDNA web page? It shows the "TARGET" date for your outstanding results.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Barrett
                  Have you checked your personal FTDNA web page? It shows the "TARGET" date for your outstanding results.
                  Yes. In the "Pending Lab Results" section of my personal page, it gives 8/18 as the "Expected" date. But I am wondering if that date is for all of batch 115, or specifically for my test.

Comment

Just had my expected date moved back again - the new date is now 8/25. I guess I can start chewing the other set of fingernails down to the elbow of the other arm.

Comment

I think so

Originally posted by cobra
                      Yes. In the "Pending Lab Results" section of my personal page, it gives 8/18 as the "Expected" date. But I am wondering if that date is for all of batch 115, or specifically for my test.
                      I'm in batch 115 and my expected date was originally 8/13. A few weeks back it changed to 8/20. So I guess the dates vary by individuals within the batches.

Comment

Originally posted by Styner83
                        I'm in batch 115 and my expected date was originally 8/13. A few weeks back it changed to 8/20. So I guess the dates vary by individuals within the batches.

look it was 900 on average test kits processed a month it is probably doubled
                        if you check out the other batch forum entrys you ll see the ones before this are late every once and a while this happens usually when students leave
                        uariz where the lab is , dec and jan are the same way .i know it kills to wait but soon it will poor in every week

Comment

As I read about the delays, one thing that strikes me is that my initial Genographic results came so fast. The same is true for others. My kit was received by FTDNA from Canada around May 12th. My STR-based results were available June 16. Some of the posts show that some people have been waiting for 4 months, which means they mailed their samples right about the same time as me. I wonder if the quality of the scrapping and the type of test (STR, SNP, mtDNA) also influence the test result times and in what way.

Comment

Yeah

Originally posted by Jim Denning
                            look it was 900 on average test kits processed a month it is probably doubled
                            if you check out the other batch forum entrys you ll see the ones before this are late every once and a while this happens usually when students leave
                            uariz where the lab is , dec and jan are the same way .i know it kills to wait but soon it will poor in every week
                            I know that. I was just answering Cobra's question about whether the dates are for just individuals or entire batches.

Comment

Batch 114 delay

Talked with Max on phone a couple days ago. He indicated there might have been issues with this batch.

Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X