X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pied_Noir
    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by DSproed View Post
    I have not received any results yet - I'm the eternal optimist. My cousin was in a previous batch and she got her Family Finder results earlier than December so I had hoped to get mine a week after her - still checking and hoping.

Denise
    Yeah I thought we would get our results a week after Batch 486. Oh well. Must be patient...

Comment

• RosemaryFurtaw
      FTDNA Customer
      • Apr 2012

You guys get anything yet? Oh how I'd love to have my matches come in lol

Comment

• Pied_Noir
        • Oct 2012

Not a darn thing!

Originally posted by RosemaryFurtaw View Post
        You guys get anything yet? Oh how I'd love to have my matches come in lol
        I am hopeful that we will get them by this Friday. That will put us right at the 4-week mark. Let us know when you get your matches, maybe the rest of us will at least have gotten our PF results. Lol

Comment

• RosemaryFurtaw
          FTDNA Customer
          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Pied_Noir View Post
          I am hopeful that we will get them by this Friday. That will put us right at the 4-week mark. Let us know when you get your matches, maybe the rest of us will at least have gotten our PF results. Lol
          Is 4 weeks generally when results come in from FF? I'll be sure to let you know, you do the same if PFs come in, at least coming in here and chatting takes the edge of waiting for it to come in

Comment

• andbro
            FTDNA Customer
            • May 2012

Rosemary please post on the Facebook page when your matches come in.

Good Luck.

Comment

• DSproed
              • Nov 2012

Facebook - Batch 487

Facebook page? What is the group name for a Facebook page?

Comment

• andbro
                FTDNA Customer
                • May 2012

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• RosemaryFurtaw
                  FTDNA Customer
                  • Apr 2012

Originally posted by andbro View Post
                  Rosemary please post on the Facebook page when your matches come in.

Good Luck.
                  Thank you and will do.

Comment

• mom2boys
                    • Aug 2012

Population Finder results just came in tonight for my two kits!!

My mom's has a relatively high margin of error: 14.86% but my brother's is lower at 6.63%

Mom is 56.10% European (Orcadian, Spanish, Tuscan) and 43.9% Middle Eastern (Druze)

Brother is 82.75% Western European (French, Orcadian) and 17.25% Middle Eastern (Palestinian, Druze)

Interesting to say the least!

Hope everyone else's results are coming in as well. m

Comment

• Pied_Noir
                      • Oct 2012

PF results are in!

Yay!!! So my mom is 90.36% French, Spanish and 9.64% Tuscan, Finnish, Orcadian, Russian, and Sardinian. Can't wait to get the raw data to send to Dr. McDonald to get more accurate results.

Hope everything got theirs too.

Comment

• Neves
                        FTDNA Customer
                        • Apr 2012

PF just came in for my parents kits tonight... the results don't jive with mine, maybe they will change when the rest of the data comes in.

Comment

• RosemaryFurtaw
                          FTDNA Customer
                          • Apr 2012

So happy to hear this! maybe the rest of the results will soon come in for all of us.

Comment

• DSproed
                            • Nov 2012

Population Finder

My parents both now show Population Finder results. Pretty interesting as Mom says 100% European and Dad (who is 100% German) says 83.25% Europe and 16.75% Middle Eastern or Jewish. To my knowledge we have no Jewish ancestry or Middle Eastern but still interesting.

I hadn't been looking for Population Finder so I don't know if it was there yesterday. It's fun to see something and hoping for Family Finder matches soon. I've uploaded Gedcoms in readiness.

Denise

Comment

• RosemaryFurtaw
                              FTDNA Customer
                              • Apr 2012

Originally posted by DSproed View Post
                              My parents both now show Population Finder results. Pretty interesting as Mom says 100% European and Dad (who is 100% German) says 83.25% Europe and 16.75% Middle Eastern or Jewish. To my knowledge we have no Jewish ancestry or Middle Eastern but still interesting.

I hadn't been looking for Population Finder so I don't know if it was there yesterday. It's fun to see something and hoping for Family Finder matches soon. I've uploaded Gedcoms in readiness.

Denise
                              Should I bother uploading my GEDCOM if very little family members are listed? I am adopted and only have my sisters, my brother and my mother on it.

Comment

• Pied_Noir
                                • Oct 2012

Originally posted by RosemaryFurtaw View Post
                                Should I bother uploading my GEDCOM if very little family members are listed? I am adopted and only have my sisters, my brother and my mother on it.
                                I wondered the same thing myself since we only know about the maternal side of my mom's biological family. I went ahead and did it in hopes that it would help tease out the maternal from paternal matches.

Good luck, Rosemary! You'll have to come back and post every so often to let us know how your search is going. Seems like there are a lot of adoptees on here so it's encouraging to hear any progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X